Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hours for AARP Telephone Center

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hours for AARP Telephone Center

The hours are:

8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST,  Monday through Friday. 

The AARP Rewards Telephone Number is 866-451-6305.

AARPTeri
Regular Contributor

Thanks Teri!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, yeah? I cannot understand why this is pinned right now. Surely, the title could reflect something along the lines of, "Contact AARP @866-451-6305 For Any Issues.' Otherwise, this shouldn't be pinned. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you this has been modified to show the hours only.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Finally, you changed it. 

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

AARPTeri

I am suppose to be a potential Instant Winner for the Buca di Beppo gift card but HelloWorld threw a monkey wrench in the whole thing with this new requirement of forms they are wanting signed. It would be nice if they would provide a web site or link that would work. Typical sloppy IT results. They are giving me only 5 days to complete this paper work and the link wants a date of birth in the mm/dd/yyyy format but before you can input anything at all it says โ€œinvalid data in the fieldโ€. I entered the correct DOB ( I know when I was born ) in the correct format and it still returns โ€œinvalid data in the fieldโ€ So strange, AARP already has this information ???

THEIR FORM DOES NOT WORK + AARP rewards has changed their customer service telephone hours and I cannot contact anyone as they instructed me to do. I am in danger of losing the opportunity to instant win gift cards, sweepstakes, points only gift cards and more simple because someone has failed to adequately do their job. Grrrrrr 

Image-1 (3).png

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Forgot this photo AARPTeriIMG_0457.jpg

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP