Periodic Contributor

I've lost 350,000 points

My account shows no points history from Oct.1, 2019 till May 5, 2020. I had 406,000 yesterday morning and 49,000 yesterday afternoon.  I did download the app yesterday hoping to see my history since it's been unavailable for the last month and wonder if that triggered a problem. I had to re sinc my fitbit and lost all extra credits too. I was hoping overnight it would self correct or at least find something here, anyone have this problem?  I need help. Thanks, John 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello @jm74642624 

John, sorry to hear about your lose of points😢

Did you try to view your points by going to your Account?  You may have already tried.  My transaction history disappeared many months ago.

Hope this will help.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you. I did receive an email from Caroline and Teri, they promptly addressed my issue.  With everything going on and many people working from home I was sure it have would taken a few days. I have my points back but I haven't a clue to what caused the issue to begin with.  Hopefully it won't happen again to me or others. Have a great weekend. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello @jm74642624 

John that's great news.  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@jm74642624 We're looking into this issue for you. 

AARP Community Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health