Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

AARP newsletter emails stopped

I have not received an AARP newsletter email since December 1---I used to receive several a day.

I checked the spam box and none were there, and my newsletter subscriptions still list me as being subscribed.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Community Concierge

@dragon53 I sent you a private message to your Community inbox to confirm some details. I look forward to hearing back from you!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

An update:  It's been four months now, and I'm still not getting the AARP subscription emails. I get AARP Foundation emails and a Points email, but no subscription emails.

Last week, I went to my account and cancelled all the subscriptions and then re-subscribed to them to see if that was a solution, but it did not work. I also called AARP Customer Service for the fifth or sixth time, but the service representative had no idea why I still have not received the subscriptions.

Regular Contributor

JanelleM:

I got a phone call from AARP last week telling me my AARP emails have been reactivated, and my emails began arriving again yesterday.

I assume your efforts led to my emails being reactivated, so THANKS VERY MUCH for all of your help.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@dragon53 So glad to hear it! You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP