Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

AARP Rewards Feedback

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. I'm curious to know how many other members have been asked to do a feedback or is it a survey? Anyway, I just did one this past weekend and I just about gave each question ( a very disappointed with ) answer. Some questions weren't about the rewards program. They wanted to know why and what they could do to improve the rewards program. I somewhat mentioned the same things that I express on the community page. I forgot one major improvement actually two things. First, this east coast west coast time difference. And second , all of those $5 gift cards and the lack of higher points only gift cards for members only. But back to the main question. Has anyone else been asked for their feedback? I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Regular Contributor

I realize this post is from last year, but saw it when I was looking for rewards comments. I used to get the survey a lot and I always requested more games to earn points, which actually happened. However, I always complained about how some of the buy for points were gone before 8AM.

Lately I haven't gotten the survey.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, the prompt shows up with every game I play. I love playing mahjong, but not if I have to respond to their questionnaire with every new game. Iโ€™m ready to delete the app.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

OMG, What is wrong with this rewards program !!!
Early this morning I tried to watch some Staying Sharp videos, and after the video finished I got that annoying pop-up asking for feedback.
Sad thing, the pop-up appeared after each and every one of the videos for a total of 18 times grrrr. I tried entering some information in the feedback form and submitted it, getting the thank you note at the end, hoping that would suffice, but NO it just kept popping up. double grrrr. 

feedback.jpg

Frustrated I gave up and tried to earn the rest of my daily points (2100) taking some quizzes.
Yes, Ad-Blocker is installed but evidently admin has found a way to get around or disable it. Arrghhh
Browsing history and cache cleared restarted, unplugged and jiggled all the cables to no avail.
Well, luck or whatever was not with me because now after each quiz

(I only did a few to see if it would clear up) it didn't
yeah !!! you guessed it I got that persistent notice when the quiz was completed

NO POINTS.jpg

which after waiting an hour still NO POINTS.

Experiencing technical difficulties, BALONEY, more like a bunch of unicorns on roller skates that ate the last cookie.
Just Saying

IMG_0156.GIF

____JPG

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. About that feedback, I just leave the tab open and I haven't seen it again. It's been sitting there for about 5 days now. As for the AdBlock Browser ,๐Ÿคซ check out your app store because there's more of them. I figure they can't block them all. Catch me if you can . Good luck. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Super Contributor

Yes, I got the survey this week and I gave mostly low marks, with the comment that I wish they would offer more of the popular gift cards, since the ones I would like to get with my points are almost always sold out by the time I see them. I got a survey a few months ago and said the same thing, but it doesn't look like anything improved, since I still don't see the gift cards I want until they are sold out, and I'm not going to check the web site every hour for updates.  And if the popular gift cards didn't sell out so fast, then the time difference wouldn't be an issue.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Agree. It's like they only have a few of those and they are gone by 8AM. I won a few good gifts when I first joined, but haven't won a instant sweepstakes in 3 years. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@al45009948 I get the feedback & survey request repeatedly, sometimes 4 or 5 times a week. I just give both a negative reply. 
They will not consider anything we request anyway

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

I would like to see 4 redemptions per month not 3. That would represent one a week if they gave us 4 redemptions. At a usual $5 for a gift card it's not enough incentive to go to any particular store to use so why not let us get 2 of anything.

Karyn
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP