Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

word wipe

Game stops when extra time offers come up.  I don't want extra time & don't want the game to keep stopping!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Where should I go to get an answer to my above question re Word Wipe?  I liked it better when it originated. Why did they change it? Am I the only person playing it?  Can someone recommend another platform with Word Wipe or a similar game?  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Can we possibly get another version that's identical to the original??? Who makes this decision?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It's back!  Yea!!!

Periodic Contributor

Yes!  I was so pleased to discover that today!  So grateful! 🤗  Thank you, AARP!

Hi!  I am beyond disappointed with these changes. Word wipe had been my go to game up until a few minutes ago. What were  “they” thinking?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am with you on this!  Very disappointed. I play this game daily but this last game I played was so annoying I probably won't play again.   And like Charles said below "why do they keep messing with things that work well"?    Maybe if there is enough of an uproar the powers that be will let us have our old version back!   Sure hope so!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same here.  Why do they keep messing with things that work well.  Gave me more bombs but now the game itself is so small it is no longer enjoyable to play.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Agreed. AARP, please bring us back!  

0 Kudos

Did you also notice the change in that we can no longer see how many bombs we have?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes!  I was shaking my head over that one! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP