Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

site issues

everytime i go to play a game i get the black screen and a yellow line running around it, if i keep refreshing the page eventually it allows me to play..also that drop down menu is annoying if you happen to place your mouse further up the page, the whole site is full of bugs since the so called upgrade to make it faster,it hasnt but made it slower

Community Concierge

Here to help! To resolve website related problems, you may need to clear your cookies and update your browser to the latest version, use a different device or Operating System (OS) or try a different browser. Please visit our help site: https://aarp.info/2I3wo4C for more information about supported and unsupported browsers. -Carla S.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

already done all that...was fine until the lasted upgrade...same on my phone desktop and laptop plus friends pc...

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

The issue is your Ads that keep playing and playing, why so many ads even the TV dont have so many ads like here...

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP