Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Subscribe to Notifications for Bulletin and Magazine Posted

Periodic Contributor

Subscribe to Notifications for Bulletin and Magazine Posted

Is there a way to subscribe to the Bulletin and Magazine e-versions, so that when they are posted (as pdfs) we would know when to go get them?

Since I don't use the app, this would allow me to stop the physical mailings - the task of having to check on things for posted versions is just not feasible (with everything else in life to track).

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Periodic Contributor

Thanks very much for the clarification!

Might be something to propose to the web crew as a service to implement. Would make the transition to digital content a whole lot more useful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Anytime, @BLSonRP! We appreciate your feedback, I'll pass it along. - Diana G.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @BLSonRP, thanks for your membership! Through the free AARP Publications app you can get instant access to current and previous issues of AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin from your smartphone and tablet. Or, to view the current issues online visit: 

*AARP Bulletin: https://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/members-only-access/aarp-bulletin-current-issue.html?cmp=SNO...
         *AARP The Magazine: https://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/members-only-access/aarp-the-magazine-current-issue/?cmp=SNO...

Please let me know if you'd like to stop the publications by mail, and I'll adjust your preferences. Thanks! - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you for the response Diana.

I do understand the approaches to GET the pdf versions of the Bulletin and Magazine - which is was triggered the question. However, I don't want the app (that's why I don't already have it), and I don't want to keep checking the website for pdfs being posted.

The question being asked is, can I subscribe to some notification (via the website) - perhaps an email notification - which will tell me when a new pdf of the Bulletin and Magazine are available on the website?

Until I can get notified (via email) of pdf versions being posted, I would like to keep receiving the mailed copies. (And if that is a preference setting I can change, just point me to that as well.)

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

You're welcome, @BLSonRP. The digital editions are available to our members as soon as each issue is released. We don't send email notifications for when the publications are available. However, I can provide the dates we know so far:

*AARP The Magazine is bi-monthly: June/July issue will be released on June 8th

August/September, August 10th

October/November, October 5th

*AARP Bulletin 10 issues per year: May Issue will be released on May 4th
                                                       June, June 4th

July/August, July 6th

September, September 3rd

October, October 8th

November, November 5th
                                                       December, December 6th.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks very much for the clarification!

Might be something to propose to the web crew as a service to implement. Would make the transition to digital content a whole lot more useful.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Anytime, @BLSonRP! We appreciate your feedback, I'll pass it along. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP