Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Stop Print Publications

I would like to stop my print publications. Iโ€™ve downloaded the AARP Publications app and will read them electronically going forward. Could you assist?

Contributor

Sorry. I am new to the community and posted a reply in the middle of the tread. So I am posting again here.

My husband and I would like to stop the print publication delivery too. Can't find a way to do it online. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@syouchinp714008 No worries! I was able to process your request and the publications will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

Community Concierge

@122waypen Sure thing! I was able to process your request and the publications will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. I'm always here to help!

Contributor

my husband and I would like to stop the print publication delivery too. Can't find a way to do it online. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Can you also stop publications sent thru the US Mail?  Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MarkW716465 Done! You will stop receiving the issues within 4-6 weeks. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MarkW716465 You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello, I'd also like to opt out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and all other mailings. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@HienD762168 Got it! Most of your mailings were stopped in May. I stopped the remaining mail and it will fully stop within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP