Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Stop Mailings

Hello. New here and want to stop the newsletter and any other mailed items from reaching me before they start. Much appreciated! 

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@ScottB203248 Thank you! AARP The Magazine will stop in 4-6 weeks. There may be 1 issue in the queue to be mailed and then they'll stop after that. The other mailings you have requested to stop receiving will stop within 12 weeks. This is to ensure that your name and address are removed from the pre-printed mailing list. If you need anything else, I'm always here to help!  Jodee R. 

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@ScottB203248  I'm happy to help, but I'm unclear on your exact request. Do you want the publications for your membership stopped? You can opt out of emails from the email you've been sent asking to verify it and manage your email newsletter preferences from your online account at aarp.org. Let me know how I can help!   Jodee R. 

0 Kudos

Hi Jodee. This request is just for printed materials that would otherwise be mailed to me. Thanks... 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ScottB203248 Thank you! AARP The Magazine will stop in 4-6 weeks. There may be 1 issue in the queue to be mailed and then they'll stop after that. The other mailings you have requested to stop receiving will stop within 12 weeks. This is to ensure that your name and address are removed from the pre-printed mailing list. If you need anything else, I'm always here to help!  Jodee R. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP