Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Periodontal problems

I have a bad dental problem, I have periodontal disease. I keep losing my teeth. Where can I find a good "cheap" periodontist who can help me with this problem and possibly save the remaining teeth I have? As is true with the majority of people, I suppose, using AARP, I'm on a very strict budget. So, if you can help me to find a good dentist and dental plan, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you:

Allen Smith

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AllenS544614 Hi Allen, I'm happy to help. Although AARP isn't an insurance company, we're in your corner. We work with insurance carriers to make carefully researched and evaluated products available to you. We encourage you to contact providers directly for more information about plans.The AARPยฎ Dental Insurance Plan, administered by Delta Dental Insurance Company, offers individual and family coverage for the most common dental procedures. For information and to get a dental insurance quote, go to our Dental Coverage Member Benefits page or call Delta Dental at 1-866-583-2085. I wish you the best of luck!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP