Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Not receiving Magazine or Bulletin

I have not been receiving the AARP magazine, or Bulletin for a couple of months. Last issue I got of either was back in mid June. Post Office can't find any problem, and I am receiving all my other subscriptions. My membership info is correct (i.e. mailing address). Please advise.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @LeoM283275. It seems you've already posted this on August 17, 2023, and @AARPJanelleM responded with the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AARPJanelleM 

Community Concierge
โ€Ž08-17-2023 12:09 PM

@AARPJanelleM wrote: 

@LeoM283275 Thank you for being a valued member of our family, Leo! AARP The Magazine is bi-monthly and we publish 10 total issues of the AARP Bulletin per year (on a monthly or bi-monthly basis). The publications are sent out in batches and you can check the delivery status here: https://aarp.info/3elPn7S Let me know the last issue you received so I can check on it further, thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure she'd be happy to assist with your concerns further. @AARPJanelleM, the last issue @LeoM283275 received in was back in mid June. 

Thank you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘... โŒžWhat the GLITCH!โŒ ... โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘(ใฃ อก อกยฐ - อก อกยฐ ฯ‚)
Contributor

I did check the 'delivery status' of each. I still have not received either of them. The Bulletin was supposed to go out in mid July, and the Magazine was supposed to be received on, or about Aug 19th. Neither have arrived.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LeoM283275 I'm happy to help, Leo! You were inquiring about your missing Aug/Sept Magazine when you chatted with us earlier. This issue will reach all households by Sept 27. The June/July issue was the previous version published. If the June/July Magazine issue is the last one you received, then you are on track and not missing any publications! The Bulletin had one combo issue published for Jul/Aug. I have re-sent this Bulletin and it will be delivered to your mailbox within 2-3 weeks. Please send me a private message with some more details if you need anything further, I'm here to help: How do I send a private message Thank you! 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP