Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Hartford insurance

I have been with Hartford car insurance for 2 years the most recent six month coverage on my 2021 auto went up nearly $400.00 from the previous 6 month term.   I have no accidents, traffic violations etc.  clean record for over 15 years.  Absolutely intolerable!  There is no benefit whatsoever getting coverage through the AARP program.  AARP in my humble opinion needs to drop the misleading ads and promotions regarding the Hartford.  This is not a benefit.  You are better off shopping your insurance coverage in the market place. There are numerous better deals with high rated insurers than what AARP is promoting.  

Periodic Contributor

Hi there, here to help! We certainly understand your concern regarding the rate increase with The Hartford We would be glad to work with the Escalation team at The Hartford to have this investigated for you. If you are still having difficulties with The Hartford, please either give us a call at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) to request an Escalation or send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, “AARPMariamaA” into the “Send to” box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage . Please provide the following details in your message:

• Full name
  • AARP Membership # (or home address)
  • Phone # and email address to contact you
  • Description of your issue

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks

Mariama A.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Agree. Better to shop car insurance; AARP / Hartford alliance does no favors for AARP Members.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP