Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Cannot Access Games

When I click on a game, I'm just taken back to the main page.

Community Concierge

Are you still having issues accessing the games, @MNmystic123?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Neither can I. Frankly the games were the only reason I come to this website. Fix please

Community Concierge

Hi @atheistmama1, the website is currently working. Please let us know if it worked for you. Thanks. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I see I'm not the only one with this issue. Hopefully this can be fixed quickly !!

Contributor

I too am frustrated with no games.  This is my morning routine.  Please fix ASAP!

Community Concierge

Hi @j433380b, Teri posted this: "A fix has been made and you should be able to access the games now!". Please let us know if you encounter any other issues. Thanks. - Diana G.

0 Kudos

Same for me too.  It shows the game site for a brief second when I select a game and then goes back to the home page.

Community Concierge

Hi Rita! I believe the game issue has been resolved. Please let us know if it has not. -Sue J

0 Kudos

Same problem for me too.  Glad that I am not alone as I was beginning to think there was security issue.

Community Concierge

Hi KyleC562813! I am so sorry you also experienced the issue. We are working to correct it. Please try again later today. -Sue J

0 Kudos

Same for me

I can't get into games either.  

Community Concierge

Hi @jrfg1947, Terri posted earlier "A fix has been made and you should be able to access the games now!". Please let us know if you were able to access the games. Thanks! - Diana G.

0 Kudos

The AARP site has always been quirky.  Even when it's working at its best I've seen images appear and disappear while the page you want is loading.  Today is especially frustrating!

Community Concierge

Hi leriss! I'm sorry about the games not loading. We are aware of the issue and are working to correct it. Please try again later today. -Sue J

0 Kudos

Me too!

Community Concierge

Hello! A fix has been made, and you should be able to access the games now! Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks! - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos

Me too.  This is ridiculous!!  I need my GAMES this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community Concierge

Hi Chris. I'm sorry. The AARP Rewards pages and Games had issues this morning. But the issue has been resolved, and you should now be able to play your games. I apologize for the inconvenience. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

What is with your site?  It gets worse everyday with just more ads everywhere!

Community Concierge

@lr1880, legitimate advertisements on AARP.org are intended to provide information or services you may find helpful. We ensure that these interest-based ads meet our standards and are tailored to your preferences. AARP has no direct control over other possible advertisements that may populate from your browser. We suggest you not click on ads if they are not from a trusted source. You can review your browser settings to prevent sites from showing intrusive or misleading ads. Browsers have different security options and configurations; please visit your browsers support page for more information. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Me too!

Contributor

Same here!

me either

Contributor

same here

Contributor

I cannot access to my favorite games! What is going on!

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

Hi @florapaws, are you still having issues with the games site? - Diana G. 
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP