Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Apple News Feed

How come I cannot log into AARP news on the Apple News page like I can with WSJ and some other subscriptions I have?

Community Concierge

@Racroo AARP The Magazine is available if you have an Apple News+ subscription. I found this link to the Apple site with more info: https://www.apple.com/apple-news/publications/

0 Kudos

Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and most other publications allow subscribers to access their feeds in Apple News without an additional subscription to Apple News+. AARP magazine doesnโ€™t. Why?

I have the same question!

Community Concierge

Hi Matthew! The AARP magazine is only available to paid AARP members. It is not available to the public. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Contributor

Donโ€™t think u understand the question. Those of us subscribed to the WSJ, etc can see articles on the Apple News feed. The general public not subscribed cannot. So we are asking why canโ€™t those of us subscribed to AARP also see the AARP aric,es on the Apple News feed.

Contributor

I donโ€™t believe that is what was being asked. The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and most other publications allow subscribers to access their feeds in Apple News without an additional subscription to Apple News+. AARP magazine doesnโ€™t appear to follow suit. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP