Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

500 Reward Points

Good Morning, 

I cashed in 500 Reward Points for a Yoga Studio near me. Unfortunately, I was informed that the location at 1200 Market Street in Lemoyne PA was closed last March 2022. In addition, In addition, I received an email response with the following message: "I don’t recall offering any discount program through AARP". 

The place is called Just Plain Yoga Studio. So I redeemed 500 Points for the Yoga Studio that can't be used. 

Is there a way to have these points credited back to my account? 

Thank you in advance for your reply. 

Barbel Snider 

I will provide my membership number once I receive a reply via email and I know it is secure. 

Community Concierge

@MueBarSto You have come to the right place, I'm here to help! We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of your attempted visit to this merchant. I was able to refund you those points and you can confirm the details when you view your transaction history: https://aarp.org/rewards/transaction/adjustments Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything further I can do!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP