Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Word Wipe Not Loading

As of this morning, Word Wipe seems to be perpetually hanging on the loading screen.

Regular Contributor

It's been several days, and it still isn't loading most of the time.

Regular Contributor

And as of 5/7, it won't load at all...

Contributor

I am using an Apple ipad and it hasn’t loaded for days, either.  What’s going on?

Contributor

I have the same issue. Haven’t been able to play for several days. Prior to this, the game kept freezing. I needed to refresh screen with clock continuing to play. So disappointed. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dreelyn and @LisaM987884,

Please provide for me the device, OS, and browser you're using, and I'll pass this information to the relevant teams. Thanks!  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max & use Safari and Word Wipe just says “Loading” x days now & game won’t come up

0 Kudos
Contributor

Having same issue laptop chrome

Contributor

Same for me. I'm on a MacBook Air in Firefox. Hasn't worked for days!

Contributor

Unable to play for days. Most recent issue is the game will not load. Prior to this, the game would freeze with the clocking continuing.  I needed to refresh screen to play. So disappointed. 

Regular Contributor

It's an ACER PC laptop with an intel core i7. I'm using Chrome. Everything used to work, you guys adjusted your headers and menus, and now it hardly works ever.

Contributor

I have been having the same problem, and I am playing in Chrome on a laptop with Windows.

Contributor

I’m using an iPad with iOS 17.4.1, trying both Safari and Edge (having cleared my history in both). Also tried on a brand new iPad in both browsers. Got in just once last evening, but otherwise it continues to get hung up loading.

Contributor

Same for me!

Happening to me as well.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same issue for me, too.

Periodic Contributor

I am using Windows 11 on HP laptop.  I did try clearing cookies and that wasn't effective either

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Glad I am not the only one having this problem. I am also using Windows 11 on an HP laptop.

Periodic Contributor

I know it is said that misery loves company but I am sorry you are experiencing this!

Regular Contributor

It was working for a bit, but now it's not loading again...

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am glad to hear you got some day of "competition"; I went in and cleared more cookies and it loaded once and when I logged out and tried to log back into the game, it again refused to load.  I am missing the game, it is so much fun!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP