Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Info Seeker

Outspell robbed me of a good starting score

I play Outspell everyday, along with other games. Yesterday, I was able to start with the word "BRANDY" for 82 points, but I kept getting the message "Your word should be connected to symbols on the board".  What the heck??? It's the first word of the game!  After multiple tries, I finally just started over. What happened?  This should be fixed, if at all possible.

And thank you for all the fun games!!!

Lisa

Contributor

Happened to me as well. First word "FEASTS" and the message

"Your word should be connected to symbols on the board."  kept coming up.

Also, come on IT people, I'm seeing multiple comments about exactly the same problem; asking for device and browser info is just lazy... the program has a glitch, troubleshoot it. This is the same thing Microsoft does when you have a problem with Windows: You describe the problem (in excruciating detail) and then one of their experts asks you what shoe size you wear. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have the word cheery. Now, I'm definitely not.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Pixel 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ag83872259, I am so sorry to hear this! I'm working on investigating this issue-- could you please tell me the device you're using to play, and the internet browser you're using? Thanks!

0 Kudos

same thing happened to me today!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wh1655 that sounds very frustrating! Would you please share with me what device you're using? And if you're able to share your browser that would be great too. I'll try to get to the bottom of this - thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

The same thing just happened to me today. I am trying to place the work BORDER on my first move and the game won't allow me to place it. It gives me the same message "Your word should be connected to symbols on the board" and it is connected to the symbols on the board as usual. And that is the word that I want to use. So, what is the problem with this situation? Please fix Outspell!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP