Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Members Only games like "Right Again! Trivia" are including longer advertisements - Very annoying !

Periodic Contributor

Members Only games like "Right Again! Trivia" are including longer advertisements - Very annoying !

I've noticed recently that when playing "Right Again ! Trivia" I have to endure longer advertisements before the game begins.  In my last sessions, the same 8-minute long ad plays before you can start playing the game 😞   I don't get it.  What's the benefit of being a member if you have to put up with ads ? I complained through the Help  and received a response from Arkadium Support (they support the games) and I was told it is not their issue, but an AARP issue.  Interestingly, later Arkadium sent me an e-mail that I could subscribe for $2.49/month if I want to play the games ad free.  What a scam !  Don't fall for it .  I'm done playing AARP games.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, so sorry for this experience and the delay in reply! @MarcF686556 are you still having this issue? 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP