Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Let’s Block Champ multiplayer game

Hello, AARP Member Gamers! We’ve just added a new twist on our popular game Block Champ for you!

Let’s Block Champ is a battle royale style multiplayer game where you compete against nine other members to see who emerges the Block Champion! In this fun and fast-paced game, strategy and quick thinking are key.

To get started, be sure to check out the “Train Me” feature at the beginning of the game for a tutorial and to play a practice round. This will help you get the hang of things. Then get started! Clear multiple lines to attack your opponents with the ice-blasting cannon and build your firepower. Once you're out of moves, you're out. Last one standing is the champ! Can you prevail?

Find it here: https://games.aarp.org/games/lets-block-champ or under the “Members Only” tab in navigation.

Give it a try and let us know what you think! 

Let's Block ChampLet's Block Champ

Contributor

There is a little cannon in the lower right corner of each player's board with X's to the left and up-arrows above. What do they mean? I always get cannon power but I never get X's  & up-arrows so I figured they must mean something else.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Dear aarpLynne

I am still waiting your reply to my question pertaining to MEMBERS ONLY games

PLus    Now I am having problems sometimes with this game. I just played and my canon power never went above !.

when I cleared 2 lines it did not shoot the canon  nor add power to canon amount.  This has happened twice now.

I use Edge.

I would appreciate an answer, please.🙄

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hello, @honeybee2u! You are correct–as a members-only game, to play Let’s Block Champ you must be logged in and recognized as an AARP member. Let’s Block Champ populates the in-game username field on the intro screen with member’s username. Members can choose to change their in-game username or remove it, which would result in them being assigned a "Guest_###" name as a default.   

We’ve alerted our technical team about the issue of the cannon not firing and asked them to investigate it.

We’re happy you’re enjoying Let’s Block Champ. We think it’s a lot of fun too–a good mix of strategy, action and competition!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

hello AARPLynne

I love this game, it has become one of my favorites!   However, I do have a question----this game is for members only, and almost every game I play there are guests playing------can a member show up as a guest?

Trusted Contributor

I originally asked this question of AARPLynne   but I would be happy if anyone can give me an answer.........when I click to play this game my username comes up automatically----because I am logged in-----but how can a person who is playing as a guest even able to play a members only game???   if you are not logged in, you wouldnt be able to play a members only game...right??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP