Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ™ƒ The most LOVED zodiac signs: All 12 signs RANKED by popularity (ideapod.com)

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ™ƒ The most LOVED zodiac signs: All 12 signs RANKED by popularity (ideapod.com)

โ–ถ๏ธโ€ŒTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

**READ comments, ADD comment**

Do U agree/disagree with what they say about YOUR sign? ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ—ฃby Tina Fey 5/30/23.

๐Ÿ‘‰Link to information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

Nicole ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ (Friends & Family Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

**READ comments, ADD comment**

Do U agree/disagree with what they say about YOUR sign? ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ—ฃby Tina Fey 5/30/23.

๐Ÿ‘‰Link to information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

Nicole ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ (Friends & Family Forum)

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Nope! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for stopping by @Tempest332  !!!! โ€Œ๐Ÿ’ƒโ€Œ๐Ÿฅณ, Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@Tempest332 wrote:

Nope! โ—€๏ธ

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

That's not the "Tina Fey" that wrote that?  I thought it appeared to be written in the UK.

Bronze Conversationalist

Leo! Finally-It's good to be number one instead of always being number two (and feeling like it!).๐Ÿ˜€

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol @postman29 , ALWAYS so good hearing from you!!! Hope you and your wife are well,  Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@postman29 wrote:

Leo! Finally-It's good to be number one instead of always being number two (and feeling like it!).๐Ÿ˜€โ—€๏ธ

Honored Social Butterfly

3) โ™๏ธ Sagittarius: the adventurous optimist โ™๏ธ

(Not Number 1, Not Number 2, but Number 3. LOL)

Sagittarians, the adventurers of the zodiac, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and new experiences.  [TRUE]

Their enthusiastic spirit is contagious and their optimistic view of life is refreshing. 

Theyโ€™re the ones whoโ€™ll spark up your wanderlust and convince you to step out of your comfort zone.  [TRUE]

They possess an irresistibly jovial nature and an inherent desire to make people around them happy.  [TRUE. ;)]

This attitude, combined with a philosophical mindset and great sense of humor, makes them quite popular among their peers. [MAYBE]

Centaur.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Let us not forget, Sagittarius Sister, we are also known for putting foot in mouth, without realizing... ๐Ÿ˜‰ (some explain that's why we're half horse, half human)

This quasi-quality usually follows the above qualities. But we're also quick to recover (once we finally realize our faux pas) and are known for sincere apologies, when appropriate, or detailed explanations (which may or may not lead to more foot-in-mouth ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just wanted to add this as I've found it has many I trust to find me trustable throughout my almost 7 decades. And I first read it before I was half-way through this life...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for stopping by @KellytheBelly  !!!! โ€Œ๐Ÿ’ƒโ€Œ๐Ÿฅณ, Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@KellytheBelly wrote:

3) โ™๏ธ Sagittarius: the adventurous optimist โ™๏ธ

(Not Number 1, Not Number 2, but Number 3. LOL)

Sagittarians, the adventurers of the zodiac, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and new experiences.  [TRUE]

Their enthusiastic spirit is contagious and their optimistic view of life is refreshing. 

Theyโ€™re the ones whoโ€™ll spark up your wanderlust and convince you to step out of your comfort zone.  [TRUE]

They possess an irresistibly jovial nature and an inherent desire to make people around them happy.  [TRUE. ;)]

This attitude, combined with a philosophical mindset and great sense of humor, makes them quite popular among their peers. [MAYBE]โ—€๏ธ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am LIBRA - anyone else? โ€Œ๐Ÿค”

Lol, "sometimes" ALL of it is true for me. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒโ€Œ

(2) Libra: the harmonious diplomat. As a sign of balance, Libras are excellent peacemakers. 

Their diplomatic skills and love for harmony make them a perfectly neutral party in any conflict. 

Libras have an inherent knack for making everyone around them feel comfortable and appreciated, which naturally draws people toward them. 

Theyโ€™re charming and fair, and their love for pretty things makes them delightful companions. 

Their social skills are truly unmatched, and they have a sense of justice that elevates their appeal.

terazi-burc.gif

๐Ÿ”Libra .gif attached๐Ÿ”Ž

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm a Libra, and I think their description was pretty accurate

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for stopping by @PASHE309  !!!! โ€Œ๐Ÿ’ƒโ€Œ๐Ÿฅณ, Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@PASHE309 wrote:

I'm a Libra, and I think their description was pretty accurateโ—€๏ธ

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP