Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hi everyone, I am new on this site, just looking for friends, others to talk to when your kids have grown up and life settles down. Iam in my 50's , kinda shy, and divorced. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

(3 comments) Nice to meet you @AnnetteM883574 and hope you are well 🙂

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi Nicole @Anonymous 

Received an email of your kudo and post here... since I'm subscribed to it from posting b4

Seems you are doing alot of searching and reading lots older posts

Just curious & FYI 

Annette never replied back in 2019 & if click her name her info shows she hasn't been active since that time in 2019 

Are you aware you can see how active person is? Are you getting any replies to these older posts? Back in my earlier days didn't know could check when I posted to some old posts that really were great reading and helpful don't recall ever getting any replies from them. 

Like said was just curious 

Thanks! 

Take care Have a blessed New Year 

Ginger :  )

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Hi @gm5271 , yes I know how to check how active a person is and yes, I have gotten replies. Thank you, Nicole

Social Butterfly

😎 

; )

Social Butterfly

@AnnetteM883574 

Hello Annette

Welcome to our community glad you are here 🙂

My name is Ginger I live in NC I'm 61 years of age Divorced  been living alone for last 5+years with my 8 year old Yorkie & Mother & daughter cats adopted 10+ years ago

I have 2 grown married sons & 2 granddaughters 

Feel free to send me private message or post here

Again welcome to community there's a great bunch of folks here.... search and find topics that are interest to you & post your thoughts....you'll make some connections here

Have a beautiful weekend 

Ginger  :  ) 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP