Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐Ÿค” Find Out Why You Should Consider an Unbucket List (AARP Article)

Esteemed Social Butterfly

๐Ÿค” Find Out Why You Should Consider an Unbucket List (AARP Article)

Never Again! What's On Your Unbucket List?

These are the things I swear I will never do again.

By Ann Brenoff, AARP Experience Counts. Published May 16, 2024.

*** USE LINK AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO READ THIS ARTICLE *** [1] Then enter Email Address you used to sign in to use This Site.   [2] Then enter the password you use.   [3] Lastly, there are 3 LETTERS that will "pop up" as their SECURITY CHECK. Enter those.   [4] Then click log in.

https://www.aarp.org/experience-counts/unbucket-list/

0 Kudos

Lol, I was "giggling" as I read this article.

She does have the following on HER LIST that I had wanted to do. Hmmm, not sure about that now at age 66 this year 2024.

FROM ARTICLE - SEE ARTICLE FOR MORE!

I won't parachute. To willingly jump out of a plane was a one-and-done experience for me. It was all I could do to keep from vomiting. What I learned that day was that life is challenging enough without having to seek out additional dangers.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys!!!

Nicole ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

One should have that exciting of a life, but I couldn't wrap my head around it to think of any.  Now I've made decisions or hesitations regretted, that would had made my entire life turn out different.

How about a game of "I have never", that would be more fitting. 

Hmmm, I am game @Tempest332 = sounds interesting.

I have NEVER jumped from a plane. ๐Ÿ™„

Thanks for stopping by.

Nicole ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** @Tempest332 wrote:

One should have that exciting of a life, but I couldn't wrap my head around it to think of any.  Now I've made decisions or hesitations regretted, that would had made my entire life turn out different.

How about a game of "I have never", that would be more fitting. ***]

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

You are sort of missing the point on this... It would be something most do, & do often.  

@Tempest332 , well I apologize for sort of missing it.

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** @Tempest332 wrote:

You are sort of missing the point on this... It would be something most do, & do often.  ***]

Bronze Conversationalist

"life is challenging enough without having to seek out additional dangers."

Yes we take our life in our own hands just getting out on public roads now. 

Kudos
Views

I AGREE @Tempest332 , seems like some folks feel a NEED to "shoot" others rather than "walk away" = I let other drivers do their thing even when I have the right away. NOT worth losing my life over. Road rage has become the new crime in my humble opinion. Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** @Tempest332 wrote:

"life is challenging enough without having to seek out additional dangers."

Yes we take our life in our own hands just getting out on public roads now. ***]

Bronze Conversationalist

I was just referring to the way they drive.

No need for a gun when you have a 3 ton pickup, or a 700 HP car. with blinding lamps on the front..... in addition to more attention to diddling with "their phone" than their driving. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP