Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 205

HEY MICHAEL - MY NAME IS SUSAN. MAYBE YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS AARP SITE FOR ME. NOT SURE WHAT IT IS OR HOW IT WORKS. THANKS.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 205

??????? @SanDev . 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 205

Hi,

I am looking for female,are you you the one?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 205

Hello;

I AM NOT OSCAR OR STANLEY!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 205

HELLO;

I AM A FEMALE, LOOKING FOR MALE FRIENDSHIP.

Have a great day.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 205

Haven't seen too many groundhogs around my house in a few years. A Javalina is a type of wild pig but not related. Its also known as a peccary. Last year i took a picture of a bat drinking out of the feeder. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 205

Lightening storms sound beautiful too! And Arizonia has some wild creatures that we do not. Tho my daughter has seen a bobcat, which isn't common in our area. Caught it on the animal cam that she set up. It has been a few years ago, but sure it's still somewhere close. I have a groundhog that is seen in my backyard. It had a baby this year, and I see it a lot too. I keep thinking about putting out a hummingbird feeder, buy alas I have not. They are beautiful! I have never heard of a javalina before, what kind of cat is that?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 205

We have some of the most beautiful lightning storms that I've ever seen in my travels. I live near the city outskirts so I get to see many birds bobcats javalinas coyotes and just recently had 14 different types of hummingbirds stop by my feeders.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 205

Good Morning Ms Sharon. Hope this day finds you doing well. The way you describe Ill. sounds like its beautiful country. Have never been to the Midwest but do plan on traveling to each state soon. Arizona is a beautiful desert landscape. We have the Grand Canyon, The Beautiful Ponderosa Forests in the high country. Here in Tucson we have the Majestic Sahuaro Cactus. It's beautiful to watch the desert change after the first spring rains. All the desert shrubs and plants turn green and when we get the monsoon rains the desert comes alive.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 205

One of the things I like about Illinois is the 4 seasons. Nothing more beautiful than the fall colors! And I like change, so the temperatures and scenery changes, and all I have to do is hold still. (peaceful look) Another is the farm ground. I like to see the ground being plowed, the birds following to get their snacks, and the corn growing! Another; is the water of lakes, rivers, and ponds! One more is the animals. We have nothing not common to most states but I enjoy watching them when I can. I have a cardinal red bird that comes every year, and I only hope that a bird doesn't catch it! (smiling) Armadillo's are migrating to our area, I saw one hit on the road yesterday. What are youe favorite things about your state?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Take Pen Pal Safety Precautions

Learn more.

Pen Pal Safety