Weekly Webletter Promo Code

From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, June 10th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XRVDEX (or xrvdex)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, June 3rd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: SISFLI (or sisfli)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 27th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DTIVPV (or dtivpv)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 20th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: YWPGOG (or ywpgog)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 13th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: QMIUFJ (or qmiufj)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 6th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: MRDFTW (or mrdftw)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 29th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: LGIHSW (or lgihsw)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 22nd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PBCORH (or pbcorh)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

REVISED AND CORRECTED:
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 15th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XCVJGS (or xcvjgs)

@Army49 @OneDayMatisyahu thank you for letting me know.
AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

REVISED:
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 15th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XCVJGS(or xcvjgs)

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

@andrewtoo

The promo code posted for 4/15/22 didn't work for me.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Second/ verified didn't work. Then I went to my original AARP email and copied this

--->   XCVJGS         <---Notice last letter "S"

Got 50 Points

😎

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 8th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XHIZGB (or xhizgb)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Opps, I forgot to hit reply, but it saved it for me to post!
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 1st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: LLDWUZ (or lldwuz)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew!

Bronze Conversationalist

Sat 4/2/2022 12:24 AM

Weekly Web Letter 

Promo Code for 50 points       LLDWUZ       

😎     

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 26th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: QNXGSQ (or qnxgsq)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DQBJTL (or dqbjtl)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 11th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: GCADES (or gcades)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 4th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: EKJEAW (or ekjeaw)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 25th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BHPOYZ (or bhpoyz)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PKMNFP (or pkmnfp).

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 11th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: GMGSJL (or gmgsjl)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic.

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 4th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PSWIRU (or pswiru)
Now, I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is so cryptic.

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew, I missed this one  🤗

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you sir!

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 28th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: OCARIJ (or ocarij)

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 21st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BAKCLV

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 14th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DKTYWI

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP