Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Bronze Conversationalist

Very long ad before a video

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค— hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen that 31 minute ad before seeing a ( I don't remember which one) video? Also does anyone seem to have to watch the entire ad after tapping the skip ad ? When I tap the skip ad button, the timeline bar goes up and prevents me from skipping the ad. I know I can use a AdBlock browser, but sometimes I use Chrome. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Conversationalist

If there is a very long ad (or if I'm in a hurry), I will click on the "skip ad" button.  I don't remember ever not going directly to the video after clicking on the button, but maybe there is an issue with this specific ad. You might want to try refreshing your web page if the ad doesn't go away, and you might get a different ad when you start the video again.

Honored Social Butterfly

I use AdBlock, and Chrome, sometimes Edge with AdBlock, too. I always 'skip,' but I only usually do this with YouTube, and their ridiculous ads. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh! Wanted to add... when using Microsoft Edge, even with AdBlock 'On,' I receive multiple pop-ups of surveys and what nots. It happens so often, I think I'm developing anxiety because of it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘... โŒžWhat the GLITCH!โŒ ... โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘(ใฃ อก อกยฐ - อก อกยฐ ฯ‚)
Silver Conversationalist

How about all those AARP feedback pop-ups Kelly, ๐Ÿ˜ซ Sometimes I will get one right after another, Have gotten as many as 10 before they stop. I just give them one star when they do that. ๐Ÿ˜  really annoying. Don't know how they manage to get around AdBlock.

lucyp 

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, exactly. But, it only happens with Edge, not Chrome. One after the other. I have gone insane because of it. ๐Ÿ™‚

โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘... โŒžWhat the GLITCH!โŒ ... โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘(ใฃ อก อกยฐ - อก อกยฐ ฯ‚)
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP