Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

SITE IS DOWN... AGAIN

Here we are again, another day another website outage.  all mornign long unable to get anywhere on the site.   It finally starts working and all the good gift cards to grab (for points) are all sold out.   HOW are people buying these up when the site has been down AGAIN all morning long???  This site is beyond aggravating.  Used to be fun to accumulate points, now its pure frustration daily.  Why bother?

Super Contributor

I feel the same way.  I didn't notice the site being down yesterday, but I've stopped accumulating points because I have so many and can't use them on anything except the 50 point instant wins (which I never win).  The gift cards I want and can use are almost always sold out by the time I see them.  I checked last night and no new gift cards, and then when I checked this morning, there was an Old Navy gift card I could have used but it was already sold out.  They really should offer more of the popular gifts so more people have a chance to use their points on them before they sell out.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP