Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

Please Restore Word Wipe

After one scare a while back, Word Wipe was restored.  Now it has gone the way of a points extraction rather than an entertaining game.    The board has been made smaller which makes it harder for me to see.  And the annoying pay to play popups are there just like on the trivia games.  I love trivia but don't play because it takes forever due to the game's continuous attempts to get you to give up points rather than get them.  I didn't complain about that as it was that way from the beginning.

However,  what has been done to Word Wipe ruins the game for me.  Way too hard to see and scores are meaningless if one gets them by giving up points.  This is an EARN activity, not a redemption.

Please put it back the way it was!

Contributor

Wow ... u took the words out of my mouth... The much smaller board is horrific... I thought it was just me and I couldn't rectify... Please fix... Please... I play every single day and it's terrible 

Gold Conversationalist

UPDATE:  Today, 3/27, it is working fine.   Somehow it is tinkered with.  Beta or an experiment?

Thanks for the restoration and please leave it as it is, a great and challenging game.   I am not a high scorer, but try to improve my strategies.  It would be hard to play it with the gameboard made smaller due to the point extractions.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP