Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

No Points for SongTheme

I understand you have to provide song titles unique to the chosen theme, but how do you know if a song title has already been used? The FAQs says members can see what others have chosen, but I can find no way to do so. It automatically lists the 5 most recent entries, but that's it. Why waste my time coming up with 5 song titles then getting no points?! Really annoying waste of time if I can't see what's already been submitted. 

Is there a way to see ALL the entries for a given day? If so, please explain HOW.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaJoy53 Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to reach out! I was able to credit your account those missing points. When a song is submitted that has already been used, you will receive a message with the info. I recommend posting your question in the FAQ thread for further assistance: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Games-Talk/AARP-s-SongTheme-FAQs/m-p/2480908

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP