Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

New Earn Opportunities 3/3/2023

0 Kudos
Contributor

After earning my points for today, I cleaned my cache and rebooted.  Now when I try to set up the page aarp.org/rewards/earn for tomorrow, it keeps overwriting that address with: aarp.org/rewards/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarp.org%2Frewards%2Fearn and I can't get past that page.   Any ideas?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPTeri & @AARPJanelleM 

I took the Real Estate Buying & Selling quiz twice on 3/4/23.  I didn't receive my (15) Daily Login Points or 450 Points for Quiz.

Cleared Cookies & Cache and used (3) different browsers.

Please Help,

@mi4090 

Periodic Contributor

Hello @AARPTeri & @AARPJanelleM , 

I am having the same problem. this is the second consecutive day (Friday & Saturday, March 3rd & 4th, 2023) that NO POINTS ARE REWARDED FOR TAKING QUIZZES OR VIEWING VIDEAS!

I am able to redeem points but unable to earn points when completing quizzes and completely viewing videos for points.

I also cleared cookies and cache and used different browsers as recommended by AARP Help Section Articles.

AARP should do a maximum point adjustment for all members, paid or otherwise. With millions of members, this is inexcusable.

Sonia V.

Conversationalist

Well put, Sonia... I wholeheartedly concur.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP