Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Getting "No points this time - session has expired" error message after completing quizzes.

Contributor

Getting "No points this time - session has expired" error message after completing quizzes.

Lately, when I complete a quiz, I see an error message saying that there are no points this time because my session has expired. However, the menu at the top right of the page displays my name and shows that I am logged in. What I have to do is click the login link in the error message, login, and then retake the quiz again in order to get rewarded for the points.

Here is the message that I see:

Sorry, no points this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience, your session has expired.

Click to login and refresh

It doesn't seem to recognize that I am already logged in. I'm not sure what the problem is, but if the website thinks that you are not logged in, it should not allow you to take the quiz until you are logged in. And, if you have to login again, it should remember that the next time you visit the site. I never log out of the aarp site. I am using the Chrome browser on Windows 10.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP