Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Fitbit Points not awarded

Good morning.  Please apply adjustments for 10K steps completed Saturday 10/29, along with the points for 30K miles weekly that are usually automatically applied on Sunday morning never showed up yesterday either. Not sure if there's a problem with your system, but want to let you know that even though I got points for 5K steps both Saturday and Sunday (and I am sure to sync my Fitbit  throughout the day everyday), it was hours before the points showed up in my AARP account - where normally, they appear within MINUTES of my Fitbit reaching 5K (even without a forced sync). 

Thank you for your assistance!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaJoy53 Got it. I was able to process this adjustment for you; the added points can be seen here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/ You know where to find me if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much, Janelle.   Just to let you know, the system was back to normal yesterday - AARP awarded my 5k and 10k points within minutes of meeting those goals.  Have a great day!

Community Concierge

@LindaJoy53 You are most welcome! Thank you for that update, I'm glad your points are being credited now. Have a wonderful day!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP