Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Rewards Program STILL not working and it's been almost two months!!

Regular Contributor

Daily Rewards Program STILL not working and it's been almost two months!!

This new rewards program has been online for almost two months and I still can not earn or redeem points!! To add salt to the wound, I received an email from AARP this morning that said all of the issues have been  resolved and I can now earn and redeem rewards.  I still have all of the same issues - nothing has changed! I have logged out and back in, can't use on chrome, firefox or my android phone, cleared the cache, cookies and browser history and still NOTHING!  I get the same errors, refresh the page, an error has occurred, not available at this time - just ridiculous !!!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I am wondering about how the points work. It says that I am supposed to earn 450 points for certain quizzes, and yet when I look at my transaction history, it records that I earned 150 points. What? Also, I visit the website daily to play games, and yet I am not getting points for my daily visits. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @daniel4ever 

I agree with @shamit , view your Transaction History as per his instructions and keep hitting the "Seymour" button to view all completed activities.  The Daily Visit points could show in history anywhere for the day, if at all.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Daniel4ever:

When you are on the AARP rewards page, there is a Transaction History with a red arrow alongside of it.  It is above the black bar showing your current points and the last points you earned.  Click on it and you should see your point activity.  They divide the points earned into 2 separate transactions.  The 150 you see is the bonus for being an AARP member.  You should also see the 300 points that is the amount everyone including non-members receive.  It is the same for signing in.  It is in 2 transactions.  10 points for signing in and another post for 5 points which is the bonus for being an AARP member.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Beckyb527 

I received an email asking me to clear cookies & cache;  this is first thing members do after hearing it for 5 yrs. with R4G.

I'd already informed them too that had been done previous to calling Customer Service.  This is so sad, no IT department to help.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Beckyb527   We will look into this for you!  There was a fix and many were able to access, sorry that you are still unable to do so.  

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

It's 2023 now and I just joined AARP.  I have been trying to buy rewards for a week, and have called AARP 4 times, and still can't purchase any. It keeps saying "technical difficilutes, try later" but I've tried 10+ different times and it never works. For any gift cards. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Any update @AARPTeri ?  I'm still having the same issues - I've cleared the cache, cookies, logged out and back in.  I can't access the rewards portion of the site on my computer, my phone, my tablet or my husbands computer.  I can not earn or redeem anything....very, very frustrating!!!!

Becky B.

Community Manager
Community Manager

There were a few updates done this month, if you are still having an issue,please contact our Customer Care team at 1-866-451-6305. If you prefer to chat, look for the icon in the bottom right corner of our web pages. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

see screenshot from todayScreen Shot 2023-12-22 at 7.45.37 PM.png

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks Teri. I did call, several times, and each time was given a simple answer and told it would be working. Each time, it was not fixed. 2 days ago they said they would escalate it to the next level and someone would get back to me in 3 business days.  I then got an email yesterday asking me to log in and verify something, which I did, but still cannot buy a reward gift card of any kind.  Then suddenly when I go to the rewards page it says Rewards is going to have an update from 5pm on 12/29 through Jan 2nd.  However, it doesn't work today, 12/22 or for the past 2 weeks.  Feels dishonest

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Beckyb527 

I know this is frustrating for youSmiley Sad  I have a problem also, but not as major as your issue of not being able to participate in the Instant Wins and Sweeps.  I don't think any paying member deserves this problem.

I can't view my Transaction History, and it's a nightmare.

Hope someone can fix these serious issues soon.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP