Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards site maintenance COMPLETED SITE IS UP!

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards site maintenance COMPLETED SITE IS UP!

AARP Rewards is undergoing maintenance.

This may impact functionalities such as engagement with earn activities and the redemption of catalog items.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

But earning points for videos is STILL screwed up!! It is hit or miss for ones that wii count. The kicker is videos that I get the dreaded message for and get no points for show up as completed with points earned in my activities area! No rhyme or reason and happens on all devices.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have been experiencing the same thing for a few months.   Also when I entered sweeps today the entries from the last two days weren't there said I had 0 entries so far.  This latest  maintenance made things worse. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yep, it sure may. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Do you know when maintenance will be completed?

Thanks in advance.

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is now completed.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I do not see any maintenance notifications at the top of the page, nor in redemption, or anywhere within the forum, any scheduled maintenance and/or technical difficulties. When will the site be up and running? Let me just add that I get the maintenance picture only when trying to watch videos. Thank you! Update: Just did quizzes for points, and no points were credited. I also lost my 3 entries to my daily sweepstakes! I have been entering (3) sweepstakes every day, and now lose a day at no fault of my own. Just went to log-out and now, I cannot log-out. Fantastic. ๐Ÿ™„

Update: Seems the situation has been 'partially' remedied. When attempting to watch videos for points, the maintenance picture remains at the top, thus there's no option to watch videos at this time. 

unacceptable.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Dear Teri,

The problems that we have been experiencing with the videos is much worse after this maintenance session.

This morning out of the first 6 videos 5 had the no point message. The lag between message, regardless of the message, and points is even larger than before (30-45 seconds at times). 

Could you please report this to your IT team?

These difficulties paired with the total lack of meaningful for points gift cards make this Rewards program more and more unrewarding.

I would appreciate an answer to my note to you.

Thank you, Teri.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP