Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards- offline Friday November 18 from 10pm until Saturday Nov 19th at 2 pm

Bronze Conversationalist

AARP Rewards- offline Friday November 18 from 10pm until Saturday Nov 19th at 2 pm

"The AARP Rewards site will be offline Friday November 18 from 10pm ---> until Saturday November 19th at 2pm ET for maintenance.

During that time, users will be unable to earn points or redeem for sweepstakes, instant wins or catalog items. We apologize for the inconvenience."

"AARP Rewards is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance

This may impact functionalities such as engagement with earn activities and the redemption of catalog items.

The site is expected back up shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience."

😐    Still able to use AARP Online Community Forum   ✍️    The rest of AARP seems to be still functional.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

This website maintenance is not working. Every time I log in to earn points it lets me do one quiz, doesn't add the points in right away anymore, and then makes me log back into Rewards. Even redeeming points has become an issue. I'm sure I'm not alone in my frustration!

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

It's Official! 😆 Such Déjà vu already! Yet, this time it was planned. 😜

It's Official.png

Regular Contributor

I haven't been able to do any of this since September anyways. Not sure what they are maintaining other than the same technical glitches. Never seen such a dysfunctional website program.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hopefully this down-time will remedy most of the errors everyone has been experiencing these past few months. *fooms luck ☘️ to all members* 🤞

Conversationalist

It totally is a mess.  My husband tried earning points and did for 5 videos then nothing worked.  To he logged out and clear his cache and cookies  and tried to log back in.  He gets sent to a page that says " You've come to the right place, but therer may be an issue displaying this page. Please try logging out and logging back in.    

Don'r worry we're here to help! Give us a call at 1-866-566-5394 and we'll take it from here."

Called and they can't help at all.  He said that the site is down for the rest of today.  He said it wasn't up at all today.  But I can get into my account.  I am not going to log out because I might not be able to get back in again just like him.

Things are definitely not better, not even close.  Now he can't even access his account.  And the guy even admitted sorry he was of no help and we should just trust them.  HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conversationalist

I suppose I wonder with all of the maintenance going on lately, scheduled/announced vs. unscheduled/unannounced, why today these issues still present themselves to an already infuriated crowd. The sting won't wear off any time soon, and the sooner things start working, the sooner the sting goes away.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP