Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Holiday Hunt 2022 has launched

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Holiday Hunt 2022 has launched

We have tucked away five (5) presents around the AARP Rewards site for you to find! Each present has a special offer that you can only get by clicking on the present!

Don't delay, the Holiday Hunt ends Friday, December 9th at 9 am. Offers are only available while supplies last.

AARPTeri
Honored Social Butterfly

Received 02132023 (see pics below)
PHYSICAL ITEM
Craftsman Tote
8,000 Points
$7 Value

Roomy main compartment holds overnight clothes, magazines, tablet and more. Color: Olive Green. Approximate dims: 14x14x5 (expanded).

Front ViewFront ViewFront PocketFront PocketPocket Inside TotePocket Inside ToteAARP TagAARP Tag

Not bad at all! Can always use a tote. ๐Ÿ™‚

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning, @AARPTeri or @AARPJanelleM . I need your assistance, please. I have not received one item from the 2022 Holiday Rewards. [See below] Please advise when I can expect this item to be shipped, as USPS shows no label has been created, nor is it in package queue to ship. Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: REDEEM>NEAR YOU: 20024 Craftsman Tote
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20024craftsmantote/

PHYSICAL ITEM
Craftsman Tote
8,000 Points
$7 Value

Redeemed: Dec 5 2022

Roomy main compartment holds overnight clothes, magazines, tablet and more.

RE Holiday Rewards Craftsman Tote Ordered 12052022 NOT RECD.png

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly Thanks for letting us know. I'm sorry to hear that you never received your item. Since you did not receive your tote within the 3 week timeframe, I was able to refund the 8,000 points to your Rewards balance. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi! Well, I do appreciate the points being returned, it's not really about that, though. Will I still be receiving the tote? No rush to find out (sort of), I would have hoped to eventually receive it, however. Please do let me know. Thank you! Hope you're having a great day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly You may still receive it. We have seen members get their physical item after the 3 week timeframe due to delays with the USPS. However, we follow the 3 week timeframe for delivery; so if you do not receive the item in that timeframe, then you are eligible to receive a points refund. I'm always here to help- I hope you're having a great day as well! 

Conversationalist

When will I receive this tote? thanks

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Community Concierge

@Jason2020LovesKelly Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you never received your tote. I reviewed your account and I was able to refund you the points. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything I can do. 

Conversationalist

To date I have not received this tote. Thank you.

Silver Conversationalist

Good luck in finally getting it Jason...๐Ÿ’ผ

Sittin' downtown in a railway station....

one tote over the line LOL! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Community Concierge

@Jason2020LovesKelly Hey Jason! Which item are you referring to? I refunded the points for the missing tote in Feb. Let me know how I may be able to help!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thanks.

Community Concierge

@Jason2020LovesKelly You're welcome!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, again. Ah, it's been since December 5, 2022, and I have not received the Craftsman Tote. Now it's being offered on the Rewards page as a 'New' Physical Item. Problem here is that I cannot redeem it (see below), because I had already redeemed it back in December. Please advise. Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

CT.png

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM  Hiya. FYI -- This matter has been resolved. I have received this tote, after all. Thank you for your assist.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Earn-Activities/AARP-Rewards-Holiday-Hunt-2022-has-launched/m-p/248165...

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly That's wonderful news, Kelly! Enjoy!

Silver Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly Something is definitely wrong here Kelly.

The redemption period is not suppose to carry over into future months. If that was the case then we would not be able to win instant wins or use our points for items in the catalog that are being repeated by this administration. I know for a fact I have purchased some items for points that were added back into the catalog the following month.

This does not pass the smell test by no means.

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

Hiya. Not sure if any of this is suspicious, but it was a let down that something like the holiday rewards offered to us should be, would be, a bit more special, or LE. If you didn't participate in December (2022), then you missed out. Rather, I felt the sting of a slap on the face when the same 'special' items were then released a few months later. It's like there was absolutely no reason to participate in the scavenger hunt at all. It became ordinary, meaningless, and not special, although it was meant to be a holiday treat. Not feeling that now. It's unfortunate, because I can see the rewards program to be a good thing, if organized correctly, which it is not. At least I did receive the items, but with this last one, it took two months, and it was re-offered after the fact. Don't call me sensitive, just call me! lol Ta! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Honored Social Butterfly

Received 01042023 (see pics below)
PHYSICAL ITEM
Shoe-In Tote
9,000 Points
$8 Value

The front zipper pocket has two elastic pockets that fits a pair of shoes or other smaller items like keys and wallets. Approximate dims: 19x16x5.

IMG_20230103_133917.jpgIMG_20230103_134601.jpgFront Zipper PocketFront Zipper PocketIMG_20230103_133856.jpgIMG_20230103_134553.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Received 01042023 (see pics below)

PHYSICAL ITEM
Clear Storage Caddy
7,000 Points
$6 Value

Great for sewing, beading, embroidery or drawing necessities. Six clear side pouches for additional storage. Black trim and metal stand will work with any dรฉcor. Storage unit folds flat when not in use. In addition, the pockets snap onto metal stand for easy removal, and quick clean-up. Approximate dims: 10ยผx5ยฝx5ยฝ.

IMG_20230103_134130.jpgIMG_20230103_134156.jpgIMG_20230103_134304.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

So, the scavenger hunt is over... But! I just wanted to shout-out to AARP for making this year's Holiday Rewards Scavenger Hunt much better than last year. By far, better than last year

Anyway...  thxunu2nqv-4.gifthxunu2nqv-4.gifthxunu2nqv-4.gif!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

The Hunt ends Friday, December 9, 9AM Eastern. 

Maybe this will help somebody...

DISCOVER: 20022 Clear Storage Caddy
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20022clearstoragecaddy/

EARN: 20023 Shoe-In Tote
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20023shoeintote/

REDEEM>NEAR YOU: 20024 Craftsman Tote
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20024craftsmantote/

CONNECT: 10316 Zappos.com e-Gift Card *
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/10316zapposcomegiftcard/

ABOUT: 10148-7 CVS Pharmacyยฎ eGift Card *
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/10148-7cvspharmacygiftcard/

*CVS and Zappos are subject to change once they are Sold Out, and replaced with a new gift item/card.  

Periodic Contributor

Teri, I see others are having issues with holiday hunt. There are only 4 of 5 available. As far as I can determine, the โ€œgiftโ€ in โ€œaboutโ€ does not materialize at all. Please advise 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's what to look for in the "About" section -- the gift is at the very top.

(See pics for reference below.)

About.png

About ii Home Depot.png

Periodic Contributor

Thanks for the visual. It helped to confirm I was looking in the right place. For some reason thereโ€™s nothing there for me. 

Periodic Contributor

I give up... could only find FOUR   Someone gave some hints... Said "Redeem----> Near You......Craftsman Tote"   Where is the part that says "near you??"  Im just not seeing it and give up

Conversationalist

Click on the arrow next to Redeem and you will get the dropdown box that has the following:

All Rewards

Members Only

Near You

Extra Credit Rewards

Click on the Near You and you should find the gift box near the bottom of the page.  Hope this helps.

Conversationalist

Do these gift box redemptions count towards our monthly limit of 3 redemptions?

Karyn
Community Concierge

@Karyn8 Yes, items redeemed count toward the monthly limit. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Yes

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP