Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐ŸŒ Tell Us About YOUR Location!!!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒ Tell Us About YOUR Location!!!

In my opinion, the LOCALS are the best source of information when traveling!!!

Thank you,

Nicole  โœˆ (Destinations Forum)

We would luv to hear from YOU!!! โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ๐Ÿ‘

Locations worldwide and the USA are welcome.

[1] Sightseeing suggestions.

[2] Places to stay.

[3] Food, entertainment.

[4] And anything else you want to share.

โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ[5] Stop by to read OTHER members' comments when you can!!!

In my opinion, the LOCALS are the best source of information when traveling.

Thanks,

Nicole โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ๐Ÿ‘ตโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ

0 Kudos

@jonibee , I am ADDING your location to my list to visit!!!  Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** JONIBEE @jonibee wrote:

I live on the South Shore of MA about 20 miles from Boston and not to far from Plymouth Ma..I am lucky to have not only the sea shore but lakes/ponds abound all around my area. There are historical sites, camp grounds, botanical gardens not too far if one chooses to go. There is the entertainment of concerts, sport venues and museums in Boston and surrounding cities/towns if one chooses to go. July 4th on the Esplanade in Boston features the Boston Pops and guest entertainers plus fire works display..We are known for the NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and of course the Red Sox...One shouldn't find themselves with nothing to do because there is always something going on. which is not far from my locale.There is also public transportation available. Our town boast a beautiful town park where events are held at different times of the year from mini concerts, 4th of July events, or just enjoying the park and what it offers. Sometimes one doesn't take advantage of what is literally in their own back yard..We have historical museum that boast the towns past industries and history..We have restaurants within the town to dine at and entertainment is found within the town or one may go short distances for it..I have lived here since my high school days and settled back here with my husband for the last 54 years..Yes it has lost some of the rural flavour due to expansion but some things have stayed the same.. ***]

0 Kudos

I am in Virginia and we are known for our trails and other outdoor activities.

Amtrak pulls into Roanoke which is not far from me in Cave Spring.

A very beautiful area and friendly folks (retirees, military).

Salem, nearby - boasts of their HUGE VA Hospital with of course ex-military living nearby.

Nicole  โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘ตโ€Œ

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

OUTER MONGOLIA๐Ÿ˜„

In your dreams @Therapist4u  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

So you not going tell us about your area. Oh well, thanks for stopping by.

Now I am heading back to my movie.

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** ALLEN @Therapist4u wrote:

OUTER MONGOLIA๐Ÿ˜„ ***]

Trusted Social Butterfly

I live on the South Shore of MA about 20 miles from Boston and not to far from Plymouth Ma..I am lucky to have not only the sea shore but lakes/ponds abound all around my area. There are historical sites, camp grounds, botanical gardens not too far if one chooses to go. There is the entertainment of concerts, sport venues and museums in Boston and surrounding cities/towns if one chooses to go. July 4th on the Esplanade in Boston features the Boston Pops and guest entertainers plus fire works display..We are known for the NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and of course the Red Sox...One shouldn't find themselves with nothing to do because there is always something going on. which is not far from my locale.There is also public transportation available. Our town boast a beautiful town park where events are held at different times of the year from mini concerts, 4th of July events, or just enjoying the park and what it offers. Sometimes one doesn't take advantage of what is literally in their own back yard..We have historical museum that boast the towns past industries and history..We have restaurants within the town to dine at and entertainment is found within the town or one may go short distances for it..I have lived here since my high school days and settled back here with my husband for the last 54 years..Yes it has lost some of the rural flavour due to expansion but some things have stayed the same..

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP