Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Alaska - Senior Group Tours

Aloha All!

I'm planning to tour Alaska February 2023 and would like to go with a tour group that is safe and tailored to needs and abilities of senior citizens.  Can anyone recommend a tour group?

On my wish list is touring Juneau, Anchorage, Fairbanks, seeing FULL SPECTRUM Aurora Borealis (not just the green & white hues), and riding in a dog sled (under a pile of blankets, not as the runner, LOL).  Anything else would be icing on the cake.

Has anyone seen the FULL SPECTRUM A.B. (Northern Lights)?  If so, in what month and in what part of Alaska?  Central Oregon Christi

Contributor

I am very interested in going

Channel R Chance
Contributor

Aloha All!

I didn't yet get a reply to my June 1 post so am reposting it here in hopes someone will reply.

I'm planning to tour Alaska February 2023 and would like to go with a tour group that is safe and tailored to needs and abilities of senior citizens.  Can anyone recommend a tour group?

On my wish list is touring Juneau, Anchorage, Fairbanks, seeing FULL SPECTRUM Aurora Borealis (not just the green & white hues), and riding in a dog sled (under a pile of blankets, not as the runner, LOL).  Anything else would be icing on the cake.

Has anyone seen the FULL SPECTRUM A.B. (Northern Lights)?  If so, in what month and in what part of Alaska?  Central Oregon Christi

Didn't look like you got a response.  What did you finally do?  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP