Trusted Contributor

✈️ Savannah Vacation Travel Guide and Trip Planner (AARP Article)

📝 Anyone live here or visited or would like to? 🤔

👉  AARP, Updated April 26, 2022.

Consider when to go, where to stay, what to pack, and more.

👉  LINK TO AARP ONLINE ARTICLE 

➡️To reply to this post, click on REPLY BUTTON at bottom of this post, enter your text, then click REPLY BUTTON again.⬅️

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

📝FROM THE ARTICLE

Due to the comfortable year-round climate, Savannah’s visitation (nearly 14.8 million people in 2019) is generally staggered throughout the year. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@APassionateLife wrote:

📝FROM THE ARTICLE

Due to the comfortable year-round climate, Savannah’s visitation (nearly 14.8 million people in 2019) is generally staggered throughout the year.

@APassionateLife wrote:

📝Anyone live here or visited or would like to? 🤔

👉  AARP, Updated April 26, 2022.

Consider when to go, where to stay, what to pack, and more.

⬅️

I have visited Savannah. It is a beautiful city with many things to do. It has great food of all types. It had the best Greek restaurant I have ever been to in the South. It is a very walk-able city.

But one phrase is absolutely incorrect in the article excerpt that you posted. Savannah absolutely, positively DOESN'T have a comfortable year-round climate.

During the height of the summer, July and August, Savannah is hot or hotter than Hades itself..... and muggy.

Since Savannah is a walk friendly town, I would avoid July and August....unless you like being on the verge of heat exhaustion.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP