Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

✈️ Savannah Vacation Travel Guide and Trip Planner (AARP Article)

Anonymous
Not applicable

✈️ Savannah Vacation Travel Guide and Trip Planner (AARP Article)

Anyone live here or visited or would like to? 🤔

🗣  AARP, Updated April 26, 2022.

👉  LINK TO AARP ONLINE ARTICLE 

▶️  To reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.◀️

Thank you,

Nicole ✈️ (Destinations Forum)

all my friends booked their flight from Honolulu to LAX and all of them got a discount for aarp their benefits are just like mine for some reason I cannot get the discount why is that is it because they're looking at my name and seeing Latin Expedia did not allow me to obtain my discount.

Recognized Social Butterfly

(2/24/24) @Qui937XvQ2 , no one from AARP "responds" in this Destinations Forum. I am sorry about what you experienced.  😞

[*** @Qui937XvQ2 wrote:

all my friends booked their flight from Honolulu to LAX and all of them got a discount for aarp their benefits are just like mine for some reason I cannot get the discount why is that is it because they're looking at my name and seeing Latin Expedia did not allow me to obtain my discount. ***]

0 Kudos

Planning a trip to Savannah can be a delightful experience, especially when you incorporate a bit of luxury into your travel plans. This charming city in Georgia is known for its stunning historic district, beautiful parks, and rich cultural heritage. As you plan your vacation, consider exploring the city's famous Southern cuisine, taking a stroll through its picturesque streets, and immersing yourself in its history. To make your journey to Savannah as enjoyable as the destination itself, look for deals that allow you to fly business class cheap. Websites like Skyscanner and Google Flights are great for comparing prices, and signing up for airline newsletters and frequent flyer programs can offer exclusive access to discounted business class seats. Arriving in Savannah relaxed and refreshed after a comfortable business class flight can be the perfect start to a memorable vacation. Fly business class cheap and enjoy both the journey and the destination.

(Sunday 1/21/24)

I appreciate the feedback Andrew @AndrewE605896 

[✏  ANDREW @AndrewE605896 wrote:

Planning a trip to Savannah can be a delightful experience, especially when you incorporate a bit of luxury into your travel plans. This charming city in Georgia is known for its stunning historic district, beautiful parks, and rich cultural heritage. As you plan your vacation, consider exploring the city's famous Southern cuisine, taking a stroll through its picturesque streets, and immersing yourself in its history. To make your journey to Savannah as enjoyable as the destination itself, look for deals that allow you to fly business class cheap. Websites like Skyscanner and Google Flights are great for comparing prices, and signing up for airline newsletters and frequent flyer programs can offer exclusive access to discounted business class seats. Arriving in Savannah relaxed and refreshed after a comfortable business class flight can be the perfect start to a memorable vacation. Fly business class cheap and enjoy both the journey and the destination.  ✏]

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone live here or visited or would like to? 🤔

🗣  AARP, Updated April 26, 2022.

👉  LINK TO AARP ONLINE ARTICLE 

Thank you,

Nicole ✈️ (Destinations Forum)

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Great guide for anyone planning a trip to Savannah! I've always heard such amazing things about this place, and your companion describes all there is to see and do here. I especially want to check out the historic district and try the local seafood. I'm also very interested in learning about different excursions, such as ghost tours and riverboat cruises. Your guidebook gave me a great starting point for planning my trip. Since I like to travel in style and always use business class flights, this vacation will be fantastic. Thanks for sharing your insights and recommendations.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Honored Social Butterfly

@Anonymous wrote:

📝FROM THE ARTICLE

Due to the comfortable year-round climate, Savannah’s visitation (nearly 14.8 million people in 2019) is generally staggered throughout the year.

@Anonymous wrote:

📝Anyone live here or visited or would like to? 🤔

👉  AARP, Updated April 26, 2022.

Consider when to go, where to stay, what to pack, and more.

⬅️

I have visited Savannah. It is a beautiful city with many things to do. It has great food of all types. It had the best Greek restaurant I have ever been to in the South. It is a very walk-able city.

But one phrase is absolutely incorrect in the article excerpt that you posted. Savannah absolutely, positively DOESN'T have a comfortable year-round climate.

During the height of the summer, July and August, Savannah is hot or hotter than Hades itself..... and muggy.

Since Savannah is a walk friendly town, I would avoid July and August....unless you like being on the verge of heat exhaustion.

(2/24/24) @nctarheel , I always "appreciate" your feedback. Good to know about the weather. Thanks!  😎

[*** @nctarheel wrote:

I have visited Savannah. It is a beautiful city with many things to do. It has great food of all types. It had the best Greek restaurant I have ever been to in the South. It is a very walk-able city.

But one phrase is absolutely incorrect in the article excerpt that you posted. Savannah absolutely, positively DOESN'T have a comfortable year-round climate.

During the height of the summer, July and August, Savannah is hot or hotter than Hades itself..... and muggy.

Since Savannah is a walk friendly town, I would avoid July and August....unless you like being on the verge of heat exhaustion. ***]

0 Kudos

My husband and I would like go to the Savannah GA and move there, maybe someone give us good suggestions?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP