WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Technical support

Message 1 of 3

What was your problem that caused you to replace the Motherboard?

Is your new one the same brand etc. as the old one?

Did you attempt a google search for information on replacing a Motherboard?

Check this information out, found by doing a google search.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2960805/components/how-to-replace-your-pcs-motherboard.html

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Technical support

Message 2 of 3

A 100% guarantee that a motherboard installed by another, in a state on an opposite coast from me.

Or are you going to show and   tell your installation. What if any were its problem prior to upgrade in motherboard or failure replacement or ????

Were you grounded, while performing the upgrade, are all standoffs in place. The usual questions.

If your asking where you might go locally to ask for input, try a local computer users group, with a google or bing search, like Portland PC Users Group. Just be certain to add Oregon in your search, otherwise you might see Maine listings.

www.ppcug.org

Frozen

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Technical support

Message 3 of 3

I need to know if there are any agencies or individuals who can help me with a technical problem that I think I have solved. I do not want to pay $80 a hour for a simple opinion. I need someone to look over the motherboard that I reinstalled to see if every thing is in order before I plug it in. This is in Portland Oregon.

It is a HP Pavilion Slimline desktop computer.

Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Replies