Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Just Jumble puzzle game doesn't display properly on Realpad

Periodic Contributor

Just Jumble puzzle game doesn't display properly on Realpad

I'm asking this for my 90 yr old mother-in-law. She downloaded the "Just Jumble" puzzle game from Google Play. This is a word game that is in most US newspapers each day. On the RealPad, the bottom of the game is off the screen. One can see there is something down there, but cannot scroll to it.

Am I missing something, or is it a version problem perhaps? I'd like to know if anyone else has downloaded this on a RealPad and had different results?

Thanks

Dennis

0 Kudos
Contributor

@k1ypp wrote:

I'm asking this for my 90 yr old mother-in-law. She downloaded the "Just Jumble" puzzle game from Google Play. This is a word game Best Quiet Air Compressors that is in most US newspapers each day. On the RealPad, the bottom of the game is off the screen. One can see there is something down there, but cannot scroll to it.

Am I missing something, or is it a version problem perhaps? I'd like to know if anyone else has downloaded this on a RealPad and had different results?

Thanks

Dennis

thanks my issue has been fixed.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP