Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Ads along side Canfield

I have followed all instructions to "opt out" of ads appearing beside Canfield - one in particular of a poor woman in pain with aortic stenosis.  I'm so tired of having to see her each time I start a new game but "opting out" isn't working (there are always 7% of companies involved that won't go away).  I am supposedly getting this ad because of double-clicking.  I did that once a long time ago only because a friend has the condition and I wondered what it was.  Now I'm being told I see it because of the interest I showed.  I AM NOT INTERESTED!!  It's actually so annoying I've decided not to play any of the games carrying this pathetic pained woman along with it.  In fact, the ads are becoming too numerous and makes one wonder why paying members of AARP are subjected to them.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Just add AdBlocker Plus to your browser. It is free, it is simple to add(even I did it and I am computer challenged), and it gets rid of all the ads AARP blasts you with on their games platform.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP