Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Concierge

Need a Laugh?

The IRS decides to audit Grandpa, and summons him to the IRS office. The IRS auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney. The auditor said, โ€˜Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. Iโ€™m not sure the IRS finds that believable.โ€™

โ€˜Iโ€™m a great gambler, and I can prove it,โ€™ says Grandpa. โ€˜How about a demonstration?โ€™

The auditor thinks for a moment and says, โ€˜Okay. Go ahead. โ€˜

Grandpa says, โ€˜Iโ€™ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.โ€™

The auditor thinks a moment and says, โ€˜Itโ€™s a bet.โ€™

Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditorโ€™s jaw drops.

Grandpa says, โ€˜Now, Iโ€™ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.โ€™

The auditor can tell Grandpa isnโ€™t blind, so he takes the bet.

Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Grandpaโ€™s attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

Advertisement
โ€˜Want to go double or nothing?โ€™ Grandpa asks โ€˜Iโ€™ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.โ€™

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides thereโ€™s no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again. Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he canโ€™t make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditorโ€™s desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Grandpaโ€™s own attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

โ€˜Are you okay?โ€™ the auditor asks.

โ€˜Not really,โ€™ says the attorney. โ€˜This morning, when Grandpa told me heโ€™d been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that youโ€™d be happy about it.โ€™

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

Happy Wednesday! Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 2.21.09 PM.png

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Anyone else have a dog that does this?

Hahaha!

Enjoy!

e719aa49adb2893bb832418e7a1a4368.jpg

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Recognized Social Butterfly

Funny!!  

Community Concierge

NEW JOKE:

A couple are sitting in their living room, sipping wine. Out of โ€จthe blue, the wife says, โ€œI love you.โ€

โ€œIs that you or the wine talking?โ€ asks the husband.

โ€œItโ€™s me,โ€ says the wife. โ€œTalking โ€จto the wine.โ€

Enjoy your Thursday!

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

7fbfeed31c788628d1d2efcab0bfb33d.jpg

HAHAH Happy Tuesday!

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

Happy New Year!!

IMG_6732.JPG

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

So true!!

15541134_1647972978640962_5206753635088524028_n.jpg

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

Been a few busy weeks, but here is a laugh for you today!

By the way, this is so true!!!

14910339_674796072542_8579264090349368378_n.jpg

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

So cute!So cute!

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

15027693_1603918003046460_3484765754862356849_n.jpg

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
AARP Expert

Oh my gosh this is SO TRUE!!! I have scars from those things!

Community Concierge

Don't forget to change those clocks back this weekend! 12052600_1210917445588997_7459934134209453929_o.jpg

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

NEW PHOTO JOKE! 

TRUTH!

IMG_6674.JPG

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

When it comes โ€จto candy bars, the term fun-sized โ€จis misleading. There is nothing fun about your candy bar being โ…› the size of a regular bar. You should call them what they are: โ€จโ€œdisappointment-sized.โ€

Jimmy Kimmel

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

IMG_6577.JPG

More laughs coming at you! 

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

13427754_528279867372582_1620211566525163789_n.jpg

New Joke, photo edition! 

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

On vacation in Hawaii, my step- mom, Sandy, called a cafรฉ to make reservations for 7 p.m. Checking her book, the cheery young hostess said, "Iโ€™m sorry, all we have is 6:45. Would you like that?"

"Thatโ€™s fine," Sandy said.

"Okay," the woman confirmed. Then she added, "Just be advised you may have to wait 15 minutes for your table."

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE! 

Driving back from Vermont, I stopped at a vegetable stand. It was deserted except for a sleeping German shepherd. I stepped over the dog, helped myself to some corn, then opened the cashbox to pay. Taped to the inside of the lid was this note: "The dog can count."

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

1db9c5d92d71b1934bb30e6a572e5dbc.jpg

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

A zookeeper is ordering new โ€จanimals. As he fills out the forms, he types โ€œtwo mongeese.โ€ That doesnโ€™t look right, so he tries โ€œtwo mongoose,โ€ then โ€œtwo mongooses.โ€ Giving up, he types, โ€œOne mongoose, and while youโ€™re at it, send another one.โ€

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

I took my Dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 72). We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a young man sitting next to him. The man had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The young man would look and find him staring every time. When the young man had enough, he sarcastiaclly asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?" Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one, and in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response. 

"Got drunk onece and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my my son."

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

Gary was having a yard sale. โ€จA minister bought a lawn mower โ€จbut returned it a few days later, โ€จcomplaining that it wouldnโ€™t run.

โ€œItโ€™ll run,โ€ said Gary. โ€œBut you โ€จhave to curse at it to get it started.โ€

The minister was shocked. โ€œI have not uttered a curse in 30 years.โ€

โ€œJust keep pulling on the starter ropeโ€”the words will come back to you.โ€

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

A Dachshund walks into a telegraph office, picks up a blank form, and writes: โ€œWoof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof.โ€

The clerk looks over the paper for a minute before telling the dog, โ€œYou know, there are only nine words here. You could add another โ€˜Woofโ€™ for the same price.โ€

The Dachshund shakes his head at the clerk in disbelief. โ€œBut that would make no sense at all.โ€

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

Why Canโ€™t Coffee Shops Spell Correctly?

When asked for his name by the coffee shop clerk, my brother-in-law answered, โ€œMarc, with a C.โ€ Minutes later, he was handed his coffee with his name written on the side:Cark.

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE! 

For her 40th birthday, my wife said, "I'd love to be 10 again." So that Saturday, we had a heaping stack of chocolate-chip pancakes, her favorite childhood breakfast. Then we hit the playround for the merry-go-round. We finished the day off with a banana split. 

"So how did you enjoy being a kid for day."

"Great," she said. "But when I wanted to be ten again, I meant dress size."

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

โ€œPoor Old fool,โ€ thought the well-dressed gentleman as he watched an old man fish in a puddle outside a pub. So he invited the old man inside for a drink. As they sipped their whiskeys, the gentleman thought heโ€™d humor the old man and asked, โ€œSo how many have you caught today?โ€

The old man replied, โ€œYouโ€™re the eighth.โ€

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Snort! Love it.

Jane

Community Concierge

NEW JOKE:

A new supermarket opened near my house. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sounds of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain. 

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and experience the scent of fresh hay. When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying. 
The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn. 

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore. 

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Community Concierge

NEW JOKE!

It's a blonde joke - I'm blonde and thought it was funny (no offense to anyone).

"Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double pane, energy-efficient kind. Today, I got a call from Home Depot, who installed them. The manager complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them. HHHHEEELLLLOOO...just b/cI'm blonde doesn't mean that I'm automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year....that these windows would pay for themselves in a year. Helllooo, it's been a year, so they're paid for, I told him. There was only silence at the other end of the link, so I finally hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot!"

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP