Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hello

I'm Sheila and the care giving of my new mother in law.  My husband and I have been married 4 months. I have left my home, my husband , my childern and family to move 3 states away to care for her   Her time with us is limited. I will stay until then. She is a sweet and wonderful person. I will miss her so much..

Community Concierge

@su5764 wrote:

I'm Sheila and the care giving of my new mother in law.  My husband and I have been married 4 months. I have left my home, my husband , my childern and family to move 3 states away to care for her   Her time with us is limited. I will stay until then. She is a sweet and wonderful person. I will miss her so much..

Hi Sheila and welcome to the community! Wow, that is what you call love. Saddened to hear she doesn't have much time left. How long have you been caring for her? And you are living with her correct? Tell us more! We can offer resources and support while you are away from your husband and family. Write back. 

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP