Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What grocery stores does Coinflip work with?

Contributor

What grocery stores does Coinflip work with?

I'm just trying to find out what grocery stores Coinflip works with. I shop at Safeway here in the central coast area of California, and want to know before I sign up, if Coinflip even works with them. I haven't even been able to find their web site yet.

Or do I have to sign up before I know that it will be helpful? If that's the case, I won't bother. Don't need my information on yet another useless web site.

Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
Contributor

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS PROGRAM. "Coinflip" automatically loads your shoppers card with many, many coupons you do not use. This can cause a BIG problem as with some cards you hit a max of what you can load.

I found this out with my Kroger card. AARP for some unexplainable reason cannot seem to get your loyalty card and "Coinflip" disengaged. 

You will either have to cancel and get a new loyalty card or cancel your AARP membership to get this disaster of a company "Coinflip" out of your life.

0 Kudos

I have never had the problem you are describing and I shop at Kroger all of the time.  I have verified that the CoinFlip coupons are used when I check out, and I have never had a problem with "overflow" like you describe.  There might be something unique happening with your Kroger card.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP