Periodic Contributor

Vegan & Raw-Food Diets VS Brain-Health

A] Typical Mainstream-Diet is a Very Heavy & Congestive-One>from the Meats & Cheeses, to Pastas, Lots of Bread [even whole grain], Sugary-Sweets & Drinks, & Not-Enuf Fresh Fruits, Veges, Nuts, & Water!! Digestion, Assimilation, & Elimination are Diminished early-on, along w/ Circulation!!

B] As The-Brain is The-Body's Highest-Organ it will begin to Not-Receive Proper Nutrition & Cleansing, along w/ Oxygenation from Congested-Lungs & Heart due to a Poor-Diet>along w/ the Debilitating Subsequent-Habits used to Maintain in Work & Society = Common-Sense VS Rocket Science!! This is the Beginning of Older-Age [far too soon] Dementia/Alzheimer's or Susceptibility to Stroke/Etc!!

C] Until Simpler, Cheaper, Quicker, & Safer [compared to DNA-Meds]-Research is Done on the Mainstream *Meat & By-Product Diet* VS a *Vegan & Raw-Foods Diet* & their Effects on Health, Healing, & Well-Being>No-Cures will be Found!! These-Diets are Polar-Opposites>Nothing affects One's Health-More than Food-Eaten!!

D] As Sickness & Disease is Ravaging-Humanity w/ No Significant-Cures or Quantum-Leaps on the Horizon cept the DNA-Panacea-Pills...One must Look to Our-Creator [GOD for Me] for Sustenance-Ordained for Our-Food!! Do-Not-Kill is an Immutable-Law of Universe, which Includes the Animals>just a Different-Species [Stronger & Keener than Humans in Ways] w/ a Right to Life as We!!
As-Humanity Violates the Law, & Consumes-Meat & By-Products [Milk of a Cow is for Calf>Eggs are for Procreation] One's-Body will Begin to Malfunction in a Myriad of Ways early on, ie Sickness & Disease!!

E] However...*One's-Diet is a MOST-Precious-Habit*...Along w/ those Enjoyable *Subsequent-Habits* to Maintain in Society...& Work~~~
"One Day a Man's-Food will be His-Medicine" Hippocrates..."That-DAY is Today" MichaelB

F]  I have a Great-Respect for Mainstream-Medicine & Sugeries, as They can Take-One-Apart & Put-Them Back-Together while Stabilizing w/ Their-Medicines>which Keeps the Status-Quo in Tact!!

However, they Don't-Know how to Properly-Feed-You, & an Endless-Cycle-Continues as Einstein's-Insanity RULES Research-Attempts...Humanity-Suffers, HealthCare-Costs-Rise, while Anxieties & Tensions-Flare in Our Tenuous-Country & World...as when One-Doesn't Feel-Well>How can They Properly-Act-Well~~~

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

G]  So, what is this *Food-Body-Correlation* & *Eating for Ur-Weaknesses*?? Hippocrates,

"The-Father of Medicine" & Namesake of "Hippocratic-Oath" that ALL-Drs must take before Practicing-Medicine...once said, "One-Day a Man's-Food will Be-His-Medicine"...to which I'll-Add, *That-Day is Today*!!

*GOD's Extreme-Intelligence thru Nature* is a Simple yet Magnificent Correlation of Proper-Sustenance, to Specifically-Nourish Any-Organ or Part of One's-Body that may be Weak, Malnourished, or Diseased!!

Any Knowledgeable-Person knows what Most-Organs or Body-Parts look like...w/ That-Image in Mind~>Look @ the Myriad of Available-Foods in Nature & Try to Spot a Unique-Similarity in Look, between any Organ or Part & a Food...ie, Celery looks like the Bones [X-Rays] & also Tendons & Ligaments!!

So~>What-Food is for The-BRAIN??

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

So~>What-Food is for The-BRAIN??

Then, there's Prevagen a Brain-Supplement from the Innards of a JellyFish>as Scientists continue to Torture & Kill the Animals in their-Quests for The-Answers>somewhere between 'Forest for tha Trees' & 'Einstein's-Insanity'!! Read the Following *Food for Thot*~~>

“Aren’t Humans-Amazing? They Kill-Wildlife – Birds, Deer, all kinds of Cats, Coyotes, Beavers, Groundhogs, Mice and Foxes by the Million in order to Protect their Domestic-Animals and their Feed!
Then they Kill-Domestic-Animals by the Billion and Eat-Them! This in turn Kills-People by the Million, because Eating all those Animals leads to Degenerative – and Fatal – Health-Conditions like Heart Disease, Stroke, Kidney Disease, and Cancer! So then Humans spend Billions of Dollars Torturing and Killing-Millions more Animals to look for Cures for These-Diseases!
Elsewhere, Millions of other Human Beings are being Killed by Hunger and Malnutrition because Food they Could-Eat is being Used to Fatten Domestic Animals!
Meanwhile, few people recognize the Absurdity of Humans, who Kill so Easily and Violently, and Once a Year>Send out Cards Praying for ***Peace on Earth***

~Revised Preface to "Old MacDonald’s Factory Farm” by C. David Coats

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I] So, there's Prevagen, a Brain-Supplement...then U-Have *Cow's-Milk for Strong-Bones* The-Mantra of the Burgeoning Dairy-Industry...*Drink-Milk 4 Strong-Bones*...for the Calf>the ONLY-Reason a Cow has Milk>yet again Simple Common-Sense Eludes-Researchers & Most of Humanity, as Our most Debilitating-Disease>Arthritis, Needlessly-Affects Millions of Americans!!

Additionally, the Synovial-Fluid, which Lubricates the Structual & Moving-Parts of Body, has a Very-Unique-Food that ReSupplies-It...as Notated in My 2010 Published-Book, "The Real Cure for Arthritis" available on Amazon $15.!! It also Deals w/ Diet-Transitions from Meat & By-Products to Vegetarian, to Vegan, & to a Raw Food-Diet, along w/ Many-Recipes!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

J]  Modern Day-Thots are to Rely on the *Vitamin-Mineral-Charts* ; the Food-Pyramid ; Doctor or Dietician ; & Established-Traditions to find the Proper-Foods for Health!! I call it the *Flat World Understanding* w/ No Significant-Cures or Quantum-Leaps for Sickness or Disease!! Time to *Evolve-Back to The-Beginning of GOD's-Ordained Original-Diet*...amidst Claims of Heresey~~~

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

K]  The *Food-Body Correlation* is simply, *Properly-Matching the Foods of Nature to the Body-Parts or Organs in Similarity of Look* The next step then is Adjusting One's-Diet to Include More of These-Foods depending on One's Most-Pressing Health-Problems or Concerns...which Becomes Eating for Ur-Weaknesses = Intelligent-Eating!!
Simple in Understanding, but More-Difficult in Deed due to Long-Term Diet & Habit-Patterns, Belief or Faith, Adjustment-Time, & Subsequent Cleansing-Processes!! But, Take-Heed, w/ a Much-Simpler & Shorter Transition-Period these days because of the Wide-Availibilty of Vege/Vegan Meat & Dairy-Substitute Products, than back in the 1970's as I was Going Cold-Turkey & Backsliding, til finally Becoming-Vege in 1980, Vegan in 1990, & now 90% Raw Food Diet [ the Hardest of ALL]!!
Myself & Others have Done the Revolutionary Hard-Work, as now Vege/Vegan-Diets are More CommonPlace & Acceptable...Most-Everyone has Diet-Concerns & Ambitions to Achieve & Keep the *Cutting-Edge*>Right~~~

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Tho I consider Other-Vege, Vegan, & some Alternative-Therapy-Practitioners, Fellow-Pioneers...My-Methods are Uniquely-Different & Superior in Many Important-Aspects, as They-Have a Spiritual Common-Denominator, Birthed from Early-ChildHood of the 1950's in the Baptist-Tradition of Billy Graham-Country in My-BirthPlace of North Carolina!! They taught me Basic Spiritual-Values>Combined w/ the Innocence of Being a Child, & My Vague-Recollections of Holiness on Saturday & Sunday-Afternoons...Life is a Spiritual-Journey~~~
Then came a *20-Year Masters-Class in The-Wilderness* of the 1970's & 80's...*Seek-Diligently & Perservere...& U Will-Find*

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

X]   "Dec 11, 2018 - U.S. Health-Care Spending grew 3.9 percent in 2017, reaching $3.5 trillion or $10,739 per person. As a share of the Nation's Gross-Domestic-Product, Health-Spending accounted for 17.9 percent."

"While the total amount that the United States spent on *Medical and Health Research & Development* in 2017 is close to $180-Billion."

Yet, No-Cures or Significant Quantum-Leaps in *Named Sickness & Disease*>as Breaking-News!!

As Researchers Place too Many-Marbles on DNA-Meds [Panacea-Pills] which is *Rocket-Science best Left to GOD's Creative-Genius & Extreme-Intelligence thru Nature*, w/o *The-Adulteration of Animals*!!

DNA-Researchers Claim to have *Found the Cancer-Genes*, & are Delving into *Turning-Them-Off* for The-Cure...almost there>just a little more time & a Lot-More-$$$'s!!

And as a Kicker, are Doing the Same w/ the *Nefarious Aging-Genes*>& once Turned-Off...No-More-Worries about Diet & Exercise>Viola...LMAO!!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Y]  I'm One of the Pioneers in a *New-Frontier of Health & Healing*, Birthed during the Revolutionary 1960's & Roaring 1970's, & Described in Simple-Detail & Clarity in My Previous-Posts under This-Title!! Special-Thanks to the Eastern-Indians for Their-Gifts of a Vegetarian-Diet, Meditation, & Philosophy during Those-Years>Combined w/ an Evolution of Like-Minded Western-Energies, & of Course Mainstream-Medicines & Surgeries to Keep Status Quo in Tact!!

However, as of Today>Sunday June 23, 2019 there are Still-NO Cures or Significant Quantum-Leaps in Common-Sickness & Disease, as They-Continue to Ravage-Humanity w/ No-Tangible-Results on the Horizon>cept DNA-Panacea-Pills giving a False-Hope to the Masses, while Proving Einstein's-Insanity & Wasting Billions of $$$'s on a Dead-End-Venture!!

This *New-Frontier* has been Initiated over Several-Decades, & HAS Improved the General-Health, Strength, & Well-Being of the American-Populace w/ an Emphasis of a Better-Diet, Positive-Thinking, & Calming/Re-Centering Time-Outs!!

However, as it's been Woven-In to Our-Lifestyle, *It's-Totality* has Yet to Catch-Fire w/ a *Stop the World* Breakthrough to Get the Attention & Support it Needs & Deserves, for FINALLY the Pathways to the Elusive Real-Cures for the Named-Diseases, & a Simple-Understanding of Common-Sicknesses!! 

While Common-Day Research takes Many-Years & Exhaustive/Possibly-Dangerous Testing on Human-Subjects>Not to Mention Billions of $$$'s...My-Understanding is it's *Much-More Diet, Habits, & LifeStyle*>than Some-Nefarious Cancer-Germ or Heredity-Factor that is Causing-Humanity to be Much-Less than It-IS Capable-Of...esp During These Critical-Times!!

Past-Time for this *New-Frontier* w/ the Financial-Windfalls of the Fabled Pioneer-Days of the Gold-Rush over 150-Years ago...which would Be-Dwarfed by Savings in True-HealthCare, Productivity, & the Like...but More-Importantly>Everyones Health & Well-Being taking Eventual Quantum-Leaps~~~

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Z] July 4th, 2019 ***Independence from Sickness & Disease***

1] In Summation:

a] The Mainstream-Diet is Cholesterol-Laden & Circulation-Inhibitive, thereby Promoting-Sluggishness, & Risks for Heart-Attacks & Strokes in Our-Stressful & Too-Busy Lives!!

b] Much of Alzheimers, Dementia, & Brain-Health is Simple-CommonSense, as Gravity takes Better-Circulation & Stronger-Energy to OverCome & Rise to Brain...but still Falls-Short if *Proper-Sustenance* is Not-Delivered to The-Brain~>One's All-Important, Central Intelligence Agency, & Directive-Force!!

c] Meat/By-Products take 10-Times the Resources to Produce than Vegan/Raw-Diets do!!

Mainstream VS Vegan/Raw/Etc-Methods are 10,000 times More-Expensive in Research, ie DNA-Meds/Etc!!

Mainstream VS Vegan/Raw/Etc-Methods are a 1,000,000 times More-Dangerous, as Most every Medicine-Advertised can have a Myriad of Side-Effects which can Further-Complicate Health & Healing!!

d] {GOD is Omni-Present} The Magnificent-Foods of Nature, Created from the Tiny-Seed, Coming to Fruition in Differing-Times of Year>to Help-Us-Adapt to That-Season...w/ *GOD's Extreme-Intelligence thru Nature* Ordaining Specific-Foods for Each-Part/Organ of the Body>w/o Killing-Animals!!

e] The Cou-de-Gra> *One's-Diet is a Most-Precious-Habit* as also are *The Subsequent-Habits* needed by Most-Adults to Maintain in Society...& Sometimes-Work!!

What's It-Worth for Better & Lasting-Health?? It's-ALL about ENERGY & How-One Consistently-Feels!! NOTHING affects Health-More than What-U-Consume for Food & Drink!! THESE are The-Days to OverCome!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

f] To-Many in the Status-Quo>Sickness & Disease are Not-If but When, for Chemo & or Surgeries?! Even w/ a Perfect-Diet One may Need a Surgery because of an Injury/Accident...I've-Always-Appreciated their Expertise & Medicines to Stabilize!!

The Healthier One-Becomes, the Greater-Chances for a Full, Prosperous, & Exciting-Life...w/ More-Joy & Less-Pain = Better-Vibes for Everyone!!

*We're ALL-GOD's-Family* & HardWired for Love & Harmony!!

g] Bizarro-World [DC-Superman-Comics circa Early-1960's]??? As-Humanity is Still-Ravaged by Sickness & Disease>It's-SAD that The-Answers are Already-Here in Simple/Obvious-Forms, yet *Forest for Trees-Symdrome* ; Traditional-Diet & Habits ; *Einstein's Insanity-Research* has Truly-Created a *Bizarro-World*...Refer to H] in Previous-Posts for an Enlightening-Tale~>

*Old McDonald's Factory-Farm* by C. David Coats

h] *GOD's Extreme-Intelligence thru Nature* is a Miracle of Love for Us to Succeed & Enjoy in Life>from Our-Creator!! Its-Simplicity Came to Me from Empirical-Observations in early 1980's where I-Began to Notice, that Every-Food Looked-Like a Different-Part/Organ of The-Body>WHY-NOT?? Still No-Cures or Quantum-Leaps on Horizon, & w/ All-Due-Respect>Rocket-Science-Reasonings!!

With *Food/Body-Correlation* [C-2010...I've Documented 20] a Grain of Faith & a Pound of Effort>One-Can *Eat for Their-Weaknesses*...& Use-It to Improve & Keep the Cutting-Edge!! ***LIFE is Precious>Be-Ur-Best***

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

i]  The 'Programming & Marketing' of Drugs [like Prevagen as a Brain-Supplement, from OMG>JellyFish] & Diet [Meat & By-Products...for Protein>a Misnomer] has Indoctrinated the Masses to Dependency & Limitations!!

However, Many are Seeing Beyond-This & Seeking Other-Methods & Alternative-Ways, along w/ Better-LifeStyles!! But Until One Delves into GOD-Understanding-Reasonings...w/ All-Due-Respect, Bizarro-Rocket-Science will Rule the Roost...

j] ...& Keep-Us-Stuck in the *Flat-World-Understanding*, that Does-Keep the Status-Quo in Tact, but still No-Cures for Named-Sickness & Disease on the Horizon, despite Eons of Time & $$$'s!!

*GOD is OmniPresent & so is Evolutionary-Thinking* again w/ a Grain of Faith, & a Pound of WillPower & Effort!! Time is NOW~~~

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

k] The Audacity of Our Holy-Creator Making the Foods of Nature to Nourish the Body-Parts/Organs that They-Resemble...ie Celery looks like Bones, Tendons, & Ligaments [also High in Calcium]...& Cauliflower looks like The-Brain>OMG...Absurd, Ridiculous, Delusional, Insane, HA!! The-ONLY-Insanity is *Einsteins-Theorum* as Scientists Keep-Looking for Strictly Outside-Forces that Cause-Cancer, Arthritis, Alzheimers...or the Common-Cold...Instead of WHAT is actually Put into Ones-Body as Food & Drink!! Violating what GOD has Ordained as Proper-Sustenance for Our-Food, will Sooner than Later Cause Our-Body to Malfunction [Sickness & Disease] because Meat & By-Products were Never-Meant for Food!!

*One-Day a Man's-Food will be His-Medicine*>That-Day has Arrived...Time to *Eat for Ur-Weaknesses*>Not Strictly Appetite-Cravings or Impulsiveness!! Becoming a Vegetarian, Vegan, or Raw-Foodist is a 1,000-times Easier than back in 1960's, 70's, & 80's!! There's *Alternative Meat & By-Product-Free Substitutes* for Any-Favorite, & Close-Enough in Taste & Texture to Withstand & Overcome *The-Cravings*...along w/ Qualified-Pilgrims of 1960's, 70's, & 80's to Guide-U along...til it Becomes-U!!

l]  *Mainstream-Medicine* combined w/ the *Alternative-Ways* = *Complimentary-Medicine*>along w/ Mental, Emotional, & Spiritual-Health is the *New-Frontier in Health & Healing*!!
Like any Evolution in the Eons of Humanity...It Already-Existed, but just Needed to Be-Discovered & Developed!! Developed, like any other Aspect in Life, til It Becomes-U!!

Most-AMERICANS Believe in a Higher-Power/Creator to Varying-Degrees>that Most-Call GOD in AMERICA!! Tho Many-Times it Takes a Tragedy>like the Loss of a Loved-One or *9-11* to Slap-Us into Sanity...thru Regret & Remembrance~~~to ***Comfort of GOD***

But I can Tell-U that GOD Wants-Us to Succeed, & Makes-It Easy-Enuf if One-Strives & Has the Faith of a Mustard-Seed...Life is Real...& Precious...Time for a New-Way & a New-Day>Quit-Livin in the Past>Bring Ur-Future to the Present!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

2] In-Conclusion:

a] *The-Mission of the AARP is to EmPower-People to Choose-How They-Live as They-Age* ...How they Are-Aging tho, is a Big-Factor in How They-Live>Like-It or Not!! How They-Age can be More in Their-Control if Certain LifeStyle-Changes take on a Higher-Priority & Urgency-ASAP!! Obviously DIET is @ The-ForeFront, as Its the Fuel that Sustains All-Facets of Ones-Life & thereby How U-Feel thruout the Day>Enuf of PAIN & Dread!!

b] But like I've-Said>DIET is a Most-Precious-Habit, Cultivated from Day-1 by Mother's-Diet [& Habits], UpBringing, Societal-Influences, Etc til It Becomes-You w/o a Thot!! Until, however, the *Mirror-Mirror on the Wall* can No-Longer be Denied>along w/ How-U-Feel & the Ebb & Flow of Ur-Energies!! Then Up-Pops those Nefarious but Enjoyable Subsequent-Habits to Enhance Societal-Meanderings!! Sadly-Tho, the Law of Diminishing-Returns-Arrives far too Soon as Another-Warning for a Directional-Shift...tho Some>NEVER OverCome-Them & Their-Destiny is Encumbered!!
So much has Been-Invested in These-2 Life-Altering-Factors that the *Risk of Faith is a Serious-Consideration* to UnderTake!! But Take-Heart as the Dietary-Transition to a Vege, Vegan, & Raw is a Well-Traveled & Documented-Road...Ur NOT Gonna-Die or Become a Wimp...ask Carl Lewis or Edwin Moses of Track & Field-Stardom...& Multitudes-More!! However, You'll Waste a Lot of Time going This-Way & That, w/ Run of Mill-Teachers & Dieticians!! NONE Know-It like Me w/ 40yrs as a Vege, 30 as a Vegan, & Now 90% Raw-Food>The-Best...Live-Food/Enzymes for a Live-Body...& w/ a GOD-Catalyst!!
Again>NOTHING affects One's-Health & Well-Being more than what U-Actually Put into Ur-Body>UnderScored by a Universal Immutable-Law of DO-NOT-KILL>which Includes the Animals!! As of Today>Saturday July-20th, 2019< There are No Significant-CURES or Quantum-Leaps towards them w/ Named-Diseases, on The-Horizon!! Time for a Change for Those *Wanting to Keep on the Cutting-Edge* Quicker & Longer...& Ahead of The-Pack!!

c]  It's Past-Time for this *New-Frontier* w/ the Financial-Windfalls of the Fabled Pioneer-Days of the Gold-Rush over 150-Years ago...which would Be-Dwarfed by Savings in True-HealthCare, Productivity, & the Like...but More-Importantly>Everyones Health & Well-Being taking Eventual Quantum-Leaps~~~

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health