Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Rolling Stones Presale

Hi everybody,

I entered my mobile number in the field in order to subscribe for the presale of Rolling Stones tickets. After that I came to a page saying I have to answer with yes to a text message on my mobile. I send the word YES. After that I have not received anything. Is this correct or did I do something wrong ?

Contributor

AARP should not be the pre-sale code provider. They are clueless about this whole thing. Website says code was to be sent at 9AM. Clueless Gal on phone said code would go out at 10AM. Got a text saying codes are here, but took forever to find it. FINALLY go the code!

Got the text at 9:13 AM. It did not come with a code. It came with a link to the Presale webpage. Said "Get the code now (with an 8 ticket limit) at the website link). Click the link and no presale code. Any updates?

I just called AARP and they said the code will not be available until the start time of the pre-sale.  I told her it stated 9am and they should have stated the correct information.  Hope this helps.

Got it!!

Info Seeker

It's listed when you click on your city on the ticket page

Mark Michelson

You should delete this

Periodic Contributor

That's just for one venue, different for each city

Got a text with a link to AARP for the Rolling Stone presale webpage saying "Get the code now". No pre-sale code in that text. Got this text at 9:13 AM.

Same here sorry i rejoined. Anyone get the code please post it here thanks

Info Seeker ++

what city?

ANYONE HAVE CODE FOR PHILLY?

Info Seeker ++

If you haven't found it yet, it's: FLASH964

Info Seeker

Atlanta? 

Info Seeker ++

FLASH273

Info Seeker

They never sent me the text, after 4 tries.

Today the link to the page where we can send a text is down

Mark Michelson
Contributor

They are not taking calls and can't chat either. Wrong people to be doing this.

Info Seeker

Nothing here as or 9:15 AM EST  Nov 29. I put in my mobile number several times and never received a text to reply to

Mark Michelson
Contributor

I thought the code was supposed to come at 9 am EST today 11/29. So far it has not arrived. 

AARP is clueless.... I finally got onto ticketmaster - number 16,000 in the queue for met life stadium... the place only has 80,000 seats.... these will be sold out by noon...

Info Seeker ++

They still have tickets and it's 11:30. So pretty decent. 

Whats the code?

Info Seeker

is anyone having issues getting into warp website?

Info Seeker

I am

Contributor

Iโ€™m waiting for it also. 

Contributor

I am also confused and even called AARP to ask for clarification. The person answering phones didn't know when I could expect a code. She just kept saying the presale starts today at 10 a.m. Very frustrating. 

I thought maybe the presale code might not be sent out until right before the tickets go on sale so that everyone canโ€™t share the presale code with others? Iโ€™m hoping thatโ€™s the case cause Iโ€™m still waiting anxiously for it. 

Still nothing. Any updates?

I'm befuddled by all of this, too 

Contributor

Same problem. I seldom use AARP but am a long time member. This is VERY DISAPPOINTING. 

11/29/23 - One email says that the presale for AARP starts at 12:00 Noon but Ticketmaster says that it is 10:00 AM. Either way, AARP must have screwed up and Ticketmaster can't handle the traffic for all the pre-sales going on at the same time. I understand the same thing happened with the Taylor Swift concert. They have not improved their website either. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP