Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rolling Stones Presale

Hi everybody,

I entered my mobile number in the field in order to subscribe for the presale of Rolling Stones tickets. After that I came to a page saying I have to answer with yes to a text message on my mobile. I send the word YES. After that I have not received anything. Is this correct or did I do something wrong ?

Info Seeker ++

Some tickets are on sale now, some at noon. Ticketmaster isn't down. Getting the codes from AARP was tricky but I think at this point they are all posted here somewhere. At least the active ones. 

Same

0 Kudos

I joined this afternoon but have not received a presale code. Very disappointed.

At least you received the text! I tried multiple times and never received the text message to reply to! just joined AARP and most definitely not impressed at all so far. I also am not at all pleased that you need to agree to get spam text messages from AARP in order to get a presale code. Yeah, definitely not impressed with AARP so far.

Contributor

No code or link sent as of 9 PM Pacific. If anyone gets an update on how to get code please post it.

Info Seeker

I also have received nothing.  We are less than an hour and a half away and there is no clear guidance on how this will work.

Info Seeker

I received a text, finally, but the link does not give me a code.  😐

Ditto 

We have not received ours.  I bet i have joined via text 3 times bc I was afraid I did something wrong!

Info Seeker

Update.  I did finally see the link work and have the code.  It is on the particular show you want to attend.

Info Seeker

I got my tickets!  Good luck everyone!

Contributor

So what did you do to get in? I just keep getting an proxy error msg that server can't handle request.

Info Seeker ++

find the city code you're looking for. Scroll through messages. i think at this point I posted them all. Go straight to tickemaster, get into queue and enter the code once you're in. There were still tickets as of a few minutes ago when I checked. 

Thank you so much for the help.  I finally got tickets!

Contributor

Thank you for posting the codes. I never received one from AARP, but was able to use your Denver code. Thank you again. got tickets!

Contributor

Same experience here.   I hope they have this smooth and not headed toward a Taylor Swift type event.   I was expecting the presale code by now.

kyle C

Contributor

Same here. I thought I saw that a code would be sent via text a 0900 somewhere. Still nothing.

Contributor

I can't even tell if I'm signed up correctly because I followed the instructions but never got the text to confirm I'd accept text messages. But I'm getting bombarded with AARP notifications I have no interest in so maybe I'm on the list? We shouldn't be so confused 45 minutes before the sale opens. 

Contributor

I got this text below but it takes me to the same page as before. Then a proxy error

AARP: The Stones Tour '24 Hackney Diamonds ticket pre-sale codes are here. The presale starts at 10am local time today and members get early access. You can get what you want. Because AARP has what you need. Get the code now (with an 8 ticket limit) at https://aarp.info/rollingstones2024.

Thanks 

Contributor

Assuming we get the code before 10 am EST, can someone explain how this works? Do we go to the Ticketmaster site and enter it, or follow some link on the text that is supposed to be sent?

Periodic Contributor

Go to ticket page now in your AARP account and click on date you want.  Code will pop up and it will take you to Ticketmaster

Contributor

Where is the ticket page?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP