Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Bubble Dragons added bubbles

What gives you more bubbles in levels 6, 10 and 13 of Bubble Dragons?

0 Kudos

i i can not see the entire game on. my laptop nor on my iphone.   it just gradually lowers as u get more bubbles, but it also prevents u from properly strategizing.  is this something messed up with how i am doing it or does everybody only get a partial screen which descends as u score?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I only see the partial screen too, I cannot see to the very top.  On the "crack the egg screens," I watch carefully after clicking the start button to see where the egg is located as the bubbles are loading so even if I can see the egg, I have a general idea where it is and I usually am able to crack it without seeing it.  I'm frustrated, though, that I can get into the 4k scores like I see regularly!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sorry it took so long to answer, no one else answered, so thought I would give it go.  

@kkircheis , I was not really sure what you were asking. Not sure if you are talking about why are there seemingly more bubbles on the screen or if you are talking about getting more bubbles to shoot. ๐Ÿ˜Š

So, if it is more bubbles to shoot  --- To the left of your bubbles that you shoot, where the arc is, there are the special bubbles you can acquire to shoot. The special bubble for these levels (6, 10 and 13) , is a translucent white bubble with +5 on it. If you get a bunch of bubbles to fall or after so many bubbles shot, the arc fills up ( glows blue as it fills with bubbles shot). This works the same as all the special bubbles you acquire.  But is given to you by a different method than showing up in line to shoot. When filled up the translucent bubble passes over your bubble counter several times, then adds 5 bubbles to your counter. 

I hope that was what you wanted to know.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

How do you get high scores on bubble dragons game? I can get through all the levels consistently but fall short of scores close to the scores of high scores shown on the list of highest scorers. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP