Contributor

Bubble Dragons added bubbles

What gives you more bubbles in levels 6, 10 and 13 of Bubble Dragons?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sorry it took so long to answer, no one else answered, so thought I would give it go.  

@kkircheis , I was not really sure what you were asking. Not sure if you are talking about why are there seemingly more bubbles on the screen or if you are talking about getting more bubbles to shoot. 😊

So, if it is more bubbles to shoot  --- To the left of your bubbles that you shoot, where the arc is, there are the special bubbles you can acquire to shoot. The special bubble for these levels (6, 10 and 13) , is a translucent white bubble with +5 on it. If you get a bunch of bubbles to fall or after so many bubbles shot, the arc fills up ( glows blue as it fills with bubbles shot). This works the same as all the special bubbles you acquire.  But is given to you by a different method than showing up in line to shoot. When filled up the translucent bubble passes over your bubble counter several times, then adds 5 bubbles to your counter. 

I hope that was what you wanted to know.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP LIMITED TIME OFFER: Cyber Week Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term. AARP Membership Cyber Week Sale

More From AARP